Community Member Spotlight: Claymorez

Kuliani

BEACUASE
Dec 14, 2004
Community Member Spotlight: Claymorez

Claymorez promises everyone free cookies. Eventually.

Read Full Article

Sleekgiant

Redlin5 made my title :c
Jan 21, 2010
Sorry but after Escapist Warchief I lost a lot of respect for you :O(Do not quote me for I will not respond)

Glad to see you were featured though and glad to see the new stickied thread.

Waif

MM - It tastes like Candy Corn.
Mar 20, 2010
Wow, congratulations Claymorez ^~^! I'm so happy for you ^~^!

For the record, he has kept his promises in regards to cookies especially! I still have some cookies leftover from a long time ago. Plus, he gave me some more cookies most recently >~<!

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
Claymorez is a fine addition to the community, top work fella!

Furburt said:
Woo! Nice one claymorez.

Apart from being a little bit too enthusiastic about that Escapist Warchief thing, you've proved yourself to be a helpful gentleman. Your new codex thingy is top notch!

Keep on trucking.
I've been reviewing the WarChief thing, if it happens again stricter rules in place, one of which will be no spamming this site, facebook friends however....
*strokes chin*

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
Another interesting read, it's always good to find out more about the community.
I want free cookies! It's nice that he'd give so much money to charity. There is still nice people in the world.

Just wondering, are members chosen at random, or is it someone who stands out to you?

SharPhoe

The Nice-talgia Kerrick
Feb 28, 2009
Oh, hey, congrats on the spotlight, Clay! I'm glad you got it, pal.
...But what's this Warcheif thing that everyone's talking about?

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
SharPhoe said:
Oh, hey, congrats on the spotlight, Clay! I'm glad you got it, pal.
...But what's this Warcheif thing that everyone's talking about?
Oh, you didn't get the PM? At the risk of igniting something, I post this without further comment:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/362.197850-Poll-Voting-for-the-Escapist-WarChief-take-two?page=1

SharPhoe

The Nice-talgia Kerrick
Feb 28, 2009
Formica Archonis said:
...Oh, RIGHT. Now I remember hearing about that whole thing. I'm still very uninformed, though, so I'll keep my mouth shut.

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
EmileeElectro said:
Another interesting read, it's always good to find out more about the community.
I want free cookies! It's nice that he'd give so much money to charity. There is still nice people in the world.

Just wondering, are members chosen at random, or is it someone who stands out to you?
Members are submitted by us, other members...

It says so right at the bottom of all the spotlights, I'd tell you off but you know I love you too much.

Sebenko

Dec 23, 2008
Who? Man, I should look at names more. I only recognise people by their avatars.

ColdStorage said:
It says so right at the bottom of all the spotlights, I'd tell you off but you know I love you too much.
Looks like I have no chance. My ego, I shall weep for it.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
ColdStorage said:
EmileeElectro said:

Members are submitted by us, other members...

Haha, awwh yeah. I thought perhaps if he got a few suggestions, he'd pick one randomly or one of his favourites :p

Sleekgiant

Jan 21, 2010
SharPhoe said:
Formica Archonis said:
...Oh, RIGHT. Now I remember hearing about that whole thing. I'm still very uninformed, though, so I'll keep my mouth shut.
Here is what happened in a nutshell, big flame war, PM spam, and a whole lot of immaturity. It was a sad day.

NeutralMunchHotel

Jun 14, 2009
Sleekgiant said:
SharPhoe said:
Formica Archonis said:
Here is what happened in a nutshell, big flame war, PM spam, and a whole lot of immaturity. It was a sad day.
On the part of Claymorez?

Anyway, these forums aren't anywhere near as mature (Lighthouse of Alexandria of the Internet? Really)
as they claim to be. That wouldn't particularly surprise me.

Sleekgiant

Jan 21, 2010
Gilbert Munch said:
Sleekgiant said:
SharPhoe said:
Formica Archonis said:

Anyway, these forums aren't anywhere near as mature (Lighthouse of Alexandria of the Internet? Really)
Claymorez and Demented Teddy were the worst, sad thing is Furburt won without trying anything XD

NeutralMunchHotel

Jun 14, 2009
Sleekgiant said:
Gilbert Munch said:
Sleekgiant said:
SharPhoe said:
Formica Archonis said:

Claymorez and Demented Teddy were the worst, sad thing is Furburt won without trying anything XD
Eh... I looked through a bit of that thread. Claymorez seemed to think that since he made some helpful threads he had the right to spam the hell out of everyone.

He kind of lost any potential respect I might have for him.