Community Member Spotlight: SharPhoe

Kuliani

BEACUASE
Dec 14, 2004
Community Member Spotlight: SharPhoe

This week is everyone's favorite round-shaped-humanoid animator: SharPhoe!

Read Full Article

SharPhoe

The Nice-talgia Kerrick
Feb 28, 2009
BlueInkAlchemist said:
Congrats on your moment in the spotlight, SharPhoe!
Thanks a lot, I never expected that I would get featured here so soon after it started. There are a lot of people - a LOT of people - around here that're seen/known more than I am, so trust me, I was definitely surprised.

SharPhoe

The Nice-talgia Kerrick
Feb 28, 2009
Sleekgiant said:
See Chris, I knew you'd get featured :D

*hugs*
And I'm sure I have you and some of the other group members to thank for putting my name in the box, don't I?

I would also like to say that, if anyone has any questions for me, don't hesitate to PM me or find on Formspring, whatever you like. I loves me some questions.

SeanTheSheep

Jun 23, 2009
Yay SharPhoe!
I was waiting for you to get featured, considering how long you've been here, in the background, tending to the Gay-mers group and generally being a source for insight and other good stuff that I can't think of right now because I'm doing far too many things at one time right now, kind of ruining the tone of this post.
But yay for you!

Also, in regards to your favourite film: I feel this is relevant. [http://www.fuckyeahneilpatrickharris.com/]

Sleekgiant

Redlin5 made my title :c
Jan 21, 2010
SharPhoe said:
Sleekgiant said:
See Chris, I knew you'd get featured :D

*hugs*
And I'm sure I have you and some of the other group members to thank for putting my name in the box, don't I?

I would also like to say that, if anyone has any questions for me, don't hesitate to PM me or find on Formspring, whatever you like. I loves me some questions.
So shameless plugging it is XD

I just realized how much I slowed down on Formspring :O

SharPhoe

The Nice-talgia Kerrick
Feb 28, 2009
Sleekgiant said:
I haven't had any questions in over a month. :(
SeanTheSheep said:
Hey, 'salright, I got what you were getting at. I'm flattered all the same.
Speaking of the group, you should pop in more often.

SeanTheSheep

Jun 23, 2009
SharPhoe said:
Sleekgiant said:
I haven't had any questions in over a month. :(
SeanTheSheep said:
Hey, 'salright, I got what you were getting at. I'm flattered all the same.
Speaking of the group, you should pop in more often.
I should, but I don't go into groups all that often, and when I go into the Gay-mers it's usually been silent for a while.
That makes me a saaaaaad sheep.
[sub]EDIT: Also, I just realised that we aren't friends.
I have rectified the situation on my part.[/sub]

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
Congrats SharPhoe, you do good work, including with that video, and the Kerricks, and the answer to the bacon question, and... Well you do good with stuff, okay?

SharPhoe

The Nice-talgia Kerrick
Feb 28, 2009
SeanTheSheep said:
Also, in regards to your favourite film: I feel this is relevant. [http://www.fuckyeahneilpatrickharris.com/]
...I love you for this link. :D
TheNumber1Zero said:
Congrats SharPhoe, you do good work, including with that video, and the Kerricks, and the answer to the bacon question, and... Well you do good with stuff, okay?
Thank you, I do my best. I've been heavily considering doing another film like the one I submitted, but I just can't find the time to write anything up or practice in Adobe Flash or anything like that. I got a lot of messages saying that other Escapists would be interested in being featured in it, though, if I ever do get around to it.

SeanTheSheep

Jun 23, 2009
SharPhoe said:
SeanTheSheep said:
...I love you for this link. :D
I love me too.
But seriously, NPH is on my list of people I would go gay for, right underneath David Tennant, and who wouldn't want to be there?

SharPhoe

The Nice-talgia Kerrick
Feb 28, 2009
SeanTheSheep said:
But seriously, NPH is on my list of people I would go gay for, right underneath David Tennant, and who wouldn't want to be there?
Oh, believe me, I know what you mean.

...Wait, is David Tennant gay?

SeanTheSheep

Jun 23, 2009
SharPhoe said:
SeanTheSheep said:
Oh, believe me, I know what you mean.

...Wait, is David Tennant gay?
*Sigh*
No...

Pimppeter2

Dec 31, 2008
Hey, its SharPhoe!

Congrats on getting the spotlight, but surely there are some tools in Walmart that can fend off a Zombi-vasion!

SharPhoe

The Nice-talgia Kerrick
Feb 28, 2009
Pimppeter2 said:
Hey, its SharPhoe!

Congrats on getting the spotlight, but surely there are some tools in Walmart that can fend off a Zombi-vasion!
Oh, I'm sure there are, but if it's just one zombie, why be violent about it? Besides, I know the maintenance guys would not enjoy cleaning all of that up. And I'd probably have to pay for whatever I happen to utilize...

Pimppeter2

Dec 31, 2008
SharPhoe said:
Pimppeter2 said:
Hey, its SharPhoe!

Oh, I'm sure there are, but if it's just one zombie, why be violent about it? Besides, I know the maintenance guys would not enjoy cleaning all of that up. And I'd probably have to pay for whatever I happen to utilize...
You could offer it some of those great Roll Back prices!

BiscuitTrouser

Elite Member
May 19, 2008
SharPhoe said:
BlueInkAlchemist said:
Congrats on your moment in the spotlight, SharPhoe!
Thanks a lot, I never expected that I would get featured here so soon after it started. There are a lot of people - a LOT of people - around here that're seen/known more than I am, so trust me, I was definitely surprised.
Good for you, although new to your name I've seen your many avatars around, always liked the theme and how they resemble kirby. Also the wonderfully expressive faces they have. Anyway congratulations.