Question of the Day, June 19, 2010

The Escapist Staff

Jul 10, 2006
Question of the Day, June 19, 2010

Nintendo and Sony both had decent press conferences, but Microsoft blew everyone away with the announcement of Kinect and a new Xbox 360 Slim. What games are you most looking forward to on the console?

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
What exactly is Kinect? I keep hearing about it but, I'm not so sure yet. I thought at first they'd renamed Natal.

Feriluce

Apr 1, 2010
I'm looking forward to some good games for the PC. I see no reason to invest in a TV and an xbox when I have a gaming pc.

SnakeTalon

Aug 3, 2009
I'm not really excited about any of these games except maybe Fable III, I'm excited about Fallout: New Vegas more then anything

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Of these titles: Fable 3. Laugh all you want but I really enjoy this series and am looking forward to a new one.

Antitonic

Enlightened Dispenser Of Truth!
Feb 4, 2010
I just don't like shooters, or games that are pretty much online-only, so Fable 3.

Maybe it's just my cynicism kicking in, but Microsoft kinda failed on the whole excitement factor...

Riobux

Apr 15, 2009
Out of the games, Fable 3. Call Of Duty is currently in a horrible nose-dive. Metal Gear Solid series are just, well, boring these days. It also doesn't help that I much prefer Solid Snake over Raiden, by a few miles. I also have absolutely zero interest in the Halo series.

Antitonic said:
I just don't like shooters, or games that are pretty much online-only, so Fable 3.

Maybe it's just my cynicism kicking in, but Microsoft kinda failed on the whole excitement factor...
To be honest, E3 was pretty boring this year generally.

Brainst0rm

Apr 8, 2010
Yeah, four games (apparently) and a slimmer version of the exact same console.

Microsoft definitely won this year's E3 /sarcasm (I take issue with the preface to the poll)

Oct 18, 2008
You guys are funny, I wait in line for NO game! I wait at home for the GOTY edition or the Platinum releases that include the downloadable content! Don't buy into the hype, save your money!

Communist partisan

Jan 24, 2009
I'm totally looking forward a good online FPS whith no delays balanced weapons and more sniper stages but exept that it's probably CoDBO. I was going to write Fable III but Fable N' Fable LC was the only good ones even if LC is yust a really really really small DLC.

Lizardon

Robot in Disguise
Mar 22, 2010
Fable III, if they release it on PC this time. I missed out in Fable II but from what I've heard that may be a good thing.

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
Vanguard_Ex said:
What exactly is Kinect? I keep hearing about it but, I'm not so sure yet. I thought at first they'd renamed Natal.
They did! ^^

OT: Metal Gear Solid: Rising. Just because it's MGS.

Calumon: Kinectimals! ^^

elexis

just another guy
Mar 17, 2009
I have to say this was a fairly disappointing year for E3. Nothing on the list here I what I would consider interesting or appealing. I can pretty much guarantee that I won't even consider buying any of the listed games, or the Slim Xbox or the Kinect. So by choosing other I mean none.

Or do I mean New Vegas? Yes, that sounds better.

PoliceBox63

Apr 7, 2010
Wow. "decent"? That's an understatement. I'm a 360 but even i know microsoft were the worst of e3 this year. Kinect is something that no one can judge until the independant reviews start coming out after release and the slim was nice but nothing to be getting terribly excited about.
New Vegas is what I'm looking forward to.