Review: Snoopy Flying Ace

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005

The Beagle has landed in one of the best air combat games available this year.

Read Full Article

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
I do love it. And bots are available to fill out matches with friends when/if the community ever dies out.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Hehe, that looks like so much fun! Certainly be wanting to have at least a shot on it!

Feb 13, 2008
John Funk said:
Well, Lucy and Linus are "Van-Pelt"'s (? what is the grammar on that???), so their Axis association was never really in doubt.

Did Pig-Pen join the French? ;)

Nightfalke

Just this guy, you know?
Sep 10, 2008
John Funk said:

Read Full Article
I've heard comparisons between this and Crimson Skies... in a good way. Would that be an accurate comparison? Because I've been looking for a next gen Crimson Skies for a long time (and was dissapointed as hell when HAWX wasn't it.)

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Nightfalke said:
John Funk said:

Read Full Article
I've heard comparisons between this and Crimson Skies... in a good way. Would that be an accurate comparison? Because I've been looking for a next gen Crimson Skies for a long time (and was dissapointed as hell when HAWX wasn't it.)
I never played Crimson Skies that much, but I can say that Susan Arendt came into the room while we were recording and went "Ooh, Crimson Skies-ish."

enzilewulf

Jun 19, 2009
Lol hey I got that game and I gotta say I had to force myself to put down the controller and go to bed. They really thought up some stuff in there. Especially the pig skin game type. Thats probably the one I will play the most with my friends.

ben---neb

No duckies...only drowning
Apr 22, 2009
I love Snoppy...

Er, to try and avoid sounding like a twelve year old I just probably add something to the above statement...Did you know that Peanuts added the term 'security blanket' into the American lexicon?

solidstatemind

Digital Oracle
Nov 9, 2008
I'm glad to hear that this wasn't another soulless IP exploitation in an effort to grab money that completely disposed with any of the original spirit of the work. I'll definitely be picking it up now.

HK_01

Jun 1, 2009
The_root_of_all_evil said:
John Funk said:
Well, Lucy and Linus are "Van-Pelt"'s (? what is the grammar on that???), so their Axis association was never really in doubt.

Did Pig-Pen join the French? ;)
Van-Pelt sounds very dutch to me.

Also, this is WWI, so no axis, no evil Germans. The alliance was called the Central Powers, made up of Germany, Austria-Hungary, the Ottoman Empire and some minor countries. And the Germans were not evil!

OT: Looks like fun, hopefully it'll come to Steam some time soon.

Feb 13, 2008
HK_01 said:
Also, this is WWI, so no axis, no evil Germans. The alliance was called the Central Powers, made up of Germany, Austria-Hungary, the Ottoman Empire and some minor countries. And the Germans were not evil!

OT: Looks like fun, hopefully it'll come to Steam some time soon.
Sorry, I'm not old enough to remember that ;)