Question of the Day, June 23, 2010

The Escapist Staff

Jul 10, 2006
Question of the Day, June 23, 2010

At last week's E3 conference, we saw a ton of new games and shiny new toys, many of which were on display for the very first time. But there were also some hotly anticipated titles that were nowhere to be seen - which absence left you most down in the dumps?

Fraught

Aug 2, 2008
Even though I wasn't really expecting it, I would've jizzed my pants if they had revealed Kingdom Hearts 3, so I picked 'Other'.

EDIT: Oh, oh! A new Elder Scrolls would've been absolutely grand, too.

Deofuta

Nov 10, 2009
Hehe, I voted Pokemon B & W, but dammit I wanted to hear some TES V Bethesda!

Get your act together!

Loonerinoes

Apr 9, 2009
SWTOR. I'm really interested in wether or not companion characters within an MMO might not feel redundant and actually fun or useful - gameplay wise that is. I know 100% they will be story-wise

Hurr Durr Derp

Apr 8, 2009
I voted for I Am Alive, even though I've never even heard of it.

It seems like the only title that isn't a sequel. There are way too many sequels these days, so I'm rooting for the original IP.

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
Well, The Last Guardian has been my most anticipated game for quite some time, so yeah, I missed that one. I missed Versus XIII as well. I looked much more promising than FFXIII (and I liked that one too).

soapyshooter

That Guy
Jan 19, 2010
I voted for I Am Alive. The first trailer came out in E3 2008 and I've been looking forward to playing this game but the only we got during this E3 was another trailer :/

Hippobatman

Resident Mario sprite
Jun 18, 2008
I voted Diablo III, but there are some others that have intrigued me too.

TES V, for instance. I Am Alive also seems interesting, but I fear that will not be a huge success (please, prove me wrong). And of course, Pokémon is always welcome.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
DIAAABLOOOOOO

Well, at least there's Blizzcon. And have we seen anything about ME3 yet?

Other than those 2 games, nothing on the list is even mildly interesting.