Question of the Day, June 24, 2010

The Escapist Staff

Jul 10, 2006
Question of the Day, June 24, 2010

Out of all the male videogame characters whose presence graces the TV screen, which ones do ladies swoon the most over?

The Cheezy One

Christian. Take that from me.
Dec 13, 2008
link. be honest - you would
he has a big gorons sword ;)
im assuming this is OoC link, not weird head tumor link, that would be paedophilia

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
Hmmm... I suppose I like the look of Solid Snake the most... well, in the earlier games, anyway.
Or for the 'Other' option... I don't know...

JourneyThroughHell

Sep 21, 2009
Nathan Drake.
I mean, I would aspire to be a lot like the guy.
And the games prove he's pretty popular among females.
Solid Snake - close second, though.

Omegatronacles

Guardian Of Forever
Oct 15, 2009
Poll is broken, my vote didn't go through.

I voted other for Ezio Auditore. He proved at the start of Assassins Creed 2 that he was a ladies man, and just because he became an assassin doesn't mean he gave up his former life of sleeping around.

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
Solid Snake, even his name implies thats hes raring to go at it

Caliostro

Headhunter
Jan 23, 2008
Other - Me.

Why? Am I particularly amazing in some unique and fascinating way? Actually yes! But that's not why. I win because I have one thing they don't: I exist! Ah! Suck on that "Nathan".

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
Snake. He seduced Meryl just be talking to her on the Radio. That has to say something.

Calumon: Mario doesn't even get a kiss for saving the princess. And when does he ever get that cake?

zenoaugustus

Feb 5, 2009
Omegatronacles said:

I voted other for Ezio Auditore. He proved at the start of Assassins Creed 2 that he was a ladies man, and just because he became an assassin doesn't mean he gave up his former life of sleeping around.
/thread

Ezio is the classic ladies' man.

Koeryn

Mar 2, 2009
Is it bad that the voting is so far falling exactly on the lines I expected? Nathan Drake followed by Solid Snake?

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
Solid Snake, because his name should put a good image in the ladies' minds.

Eliam_Dar

Nov 25, 2009
well I can only thik of Duke, he is after all trying to shoot some aliens and save some chicks =)

Derelict Frog

Jun 7, 2010
Omegatronacles said:

Agreed completely. Ezio Auditore da Firenze should really be there. He is definitely a ladies' man.

Also Luis Fernando Lopez from The Ballad of Gay Tony should be up there.

level250geek

Jan 8, 2009
The_root_of_all_evil said:
So tempted to say me, but I'll resist.

Gordon Freeman.
That's exactly what I was thinking!

I bet even before the Black Mesa Incident, Dr. Freeman scored more than Jordan, Erving, Johnson, and Bird COMBINED.