53: This One's For You, Coach

The Escapist Staff

Jul 10, 2006
"Nobody will play with me, nobody wants me on their team - so I spend hours every night, alone at home, sucking. But with Coach, I got used to having someone watch me play and lend me a hand." In Chris Dahlen's vision of the future, games will help you do more than pass the time.
This One's For You, Coach

Landslide

Jun 13, 2002
So, for the first page or so, I actually thought this product existed - and I got really excited... Then I remembered what the topic was. Durr.

Jul 11, 2006
Jon Hayter said:
So, for the first page or so, I actually thought this product existed - and I got really excited... Then I remembered what the topic was. Durr.
Like you I hoped that there was something out there to improve my mediocre skills ;)

I guess my wait continues .....

Jul 12, 2006
I think that's kind of the point though. The context isn't about a date, it's about a feeling. If you delve into it, reading it as though it was a real review you'll take it more to heart at the beginning, instead of just shrugging it off as a work of fiction.

Bongo Bill

Jul 13, 2006
A product like this would be excellent, though it'd be really hard to make it so it's compatible with anything but specific games. Making an AI that can understand general strategy is the holy grail of... most computing fields.