Critical Miss: #14

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008

Grow closer with your loved one by playing Super Mario Galaxy 2!

Read Full Article

For.I.Am.Mad

May 8, 2010
Ain't it the truth. He's right though, Yoshi's not a dragon. I still remember in elementary school when this girl called a koopa a turtle. GAAGHHHH, it's so obviously not a turtle.

The Diabolical Biz

Jun 25, 2009
Hahaha made me laugh because I'm always arguing with my Bro about Co-Star. Damn that little orange blob, DAMN IT TO HELL!

For.I.Am.Mad

May 8, 2010
I tend to keep my gaming and my relationships serperate for this very reason. Like, I don't even mention it unless I have to.

Tirnor

Sep 3, 2009
The results of gaming while ignorant. One is ignorant of the game, the other is ignorant of what it's like to not game.

These people shouldn't be breeding anyway.

Moriarty70

Canucklehead
Dec 24, 2008
RPG equivalent: Found out my girlfriend had Final Fantasy X at the time so I borrowed her PS2 while she was at her dad's for the weekend. Later that afternoon I met up with all them for dinner and she asked where I was in the game. I told her the last plot point I hit and she stared at me blankly. I asked her where she was and she said "I can't get past the octopus thingy."

For those not familiar with FFX, the "octopus thingy" would be known to most of us as "Into to Boss Fighting".

It's not that we never played games together, but you better be damned sure we were careful of the choices. That's why we're still friends.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
I liked this strip. It made me laugh.

"Mamma mia! My fucking eyes!"

Heh.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
lmao, hilarious! Ill admit I called him a Dragon once, I think XD Although at least I didnt sleep outside, in the rain, on a bench!

Bevvie

Jan 24, 2009
While I know deep down this comic was greatly exaggerated (I know Yoshi is a dinosaur) I do admit to frustrating poor Grey with the flailing of the wiimote (I have to get everything) and saying "the thing" for almost everything.

BlindTom

Aug 8, 2008
"Cory Rydell and Greg Carter have got guns in their hands but the guns won't cock."

THAT IS ALL IT TAKES TO WIN MY UNDYING LOVE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiY-SgAFUUY

Viruzzo

Jun 10, 2009
This is even more true in NSMB Wii, where you would more often than not impede each other's jumps and cause many unnecessary death's.
BTW: chasing the dragon? Bad idea.

Galad

Nov 4, 2009
For an apparently brief period of time between me visiting it and me logging on it, the escapist home page mentioned Critical Miss #15, and something about
Halo-lovers
, what's up with that, is #15 ready already per chance?

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
Mental note, keep the relationship play together games to TF2... umm... Mario Kart... noo... Plants v- no co-op... right... hmmm...

[guys_its_ok]

Jul 1, 2010
For.I.Am.Mad said:
Ain't it the truth. He's right though, Yoshi's not a dragon. I still remember in elementary school when this girl called a koopa a turtle. GAAGHHHH, it's so obviously not a turtle.
wait they aren't? i mean like, i know they're not exactly turtles but like they're like......turtle......thingies........right?

Grayjack

Jan 22, 2009
Galad said:
For an apparently brief period of time between me visiting it and me logging on it, the escapist home page mentioned Critical Miss #15, and something about
Halo-lovers
, what's up with that, is #15 ready already per chance?
That happened to me too. When I clicked it, it would go to a 404 page. They must have messed up.