Zombies Might Soon Feast on Brains in Fat Princess

vansau

Mortician of Love
May 25, 2010
Zombies Might Soon Feast on Brains in Fat Princess

Giants, pirates, ninjas and... zombies? Oh, my.

Atomic Operations just can't stop with the DLC, not that we're complaining. Late last month, Fat Princess received the "Fat Roles" expansion pack - which had nearly as much content as the original game - but the developer is already hinting that there's more to come, this time with a Halloween flavor.

According to Joystiq, "the game's catalog of in-game tips recently had a message added which reads, 'I think Zombies are coming soon, run!'" Seeing as how the latest content pack <a href=http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/7.132428-Pirates-Ninjas-To-Join-Fat-Princess-Cast>added giant, pirate, and ninja character classes, it doesn't seem too unreasonable to assume that the next DLC pack will include a similar update.

Also worth noting is the fact that, "a few fans also noticed that the debut trailer for the recently launched Fat Roles DLC features pumpkins in lieu of cakes in a few clips." Based on these hints, one has to wonder just what else we'll see with the next set of content, which will presumably be Fall and/or Halloween-themed. I'm secretly hoping for a killer robot character class, how about you?

Source: Joystiq

sb666

Fake Best
Apr 5, 2010
Country
Australia
Sounds interesting ill have to get the fat roles dlc.

Monocle Man

Apr 14, 2009
Korten12 said:
Satin6T said:
is this game worth getting?
its pretty good.
When the game was just released there was a lot of complaining about connectivity, which put me off downloading it.
Has that problem been fixed or are there still issues?

Korten12

Now I want ma...!
Aug 26, 2009
Monocle Man said:
Korten12 said:
Satin6T said:
its pretty good.
When the game was just released there was a lot of complaining about connectivity, which put me off downloading it.
yeah its been fixed and alot of ppl from what I seen play it, now the game also has 4 player (that was just a normal update.)

Monocle Man

Apr 14, 2009
Korten12 said:
Monocle Man said:
Korten12 said:
Satin6T said:
its pretty good.
yeah its been fixed and alot of ppl from what I seen play it, now the game also has 4 player (that was just a normal update.)
That's wonderful to hear. Then I'll get myself a PSN-card the moment my cheek has recovered from the removal of my wisdom teeth.

Dectilon

Sep 20, 2007
If this trend of putting zombies into everything doesn't die soon I'm going to start cracking some heads.