Stolen Pixels #211: This is Not Funny

Shamus Young

Jul 7, 2008
Stolen Pixels #211: This is Not Funny

You can all blame Gabe Newell and Gordon Freeman for this one.

Read Full Article

Klingonmage

Apr 12, 2009
I was experiencing similar trouble, the soultion, as it turns out is to scarfice a goat in the name of Newell, that should get things running. Oh, also, you cannot eat sushi on a friday anymore.

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
If I was the escapist I'd feel a bit sheepish for paying you to play games. But then again I guess you could sum up Yahtzee's job like that to.

JacobyPAX

Jun 14, 2010
Do we blame Valve if the comic was funny. DAMN YOU VALVE FOR MAKING SHAMUS MAKE A MILDLY FUNNY WEBCOMIC!

MGlBlaze

Oct 28, 2009
You really can't grow facial hair? If so, I envy you. Having to shave is somewhat annoying.

Anyway, I hate it when steam does that. It seems that offline mode only works when it feels like it.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
I find it humorous that almost every comic relating to valve is unfunny, like they sap the joy out of everything they touch.
Except Gabe Newell fat jokes. Those will never get old.

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
Maybe someone shouldn't have put off making the comic until the last minute? :p

ZerOmega

Sep 14, 2008
It's easier to blame Valve than one's own lack of skill. A true artist would've made a comic with MS-Paint.

coldfrog

Can you feel around inside?
Dec 22, 2008
Klingonmage said:
I was experiencing similar trouble, the soultion, as it turns out is to scarfice a goat in the name of Newell, that should get things running. Oh, also, you cannot eat sushi on a friday anymore.
I second this. That's how I grew my mustache.

Enigmers

Dec 14, 2008
I don't understand why you can't just play single-player GMod in offline mode. This one fact has slightly inconvenienced me on exactly two (2) occasions. I'm not sacrificing my last goat.

MrPatience

Mar 25, 2009
Great comic. Not that I can sympathise at all. I don't have Steam, and I've had a beard since I was 14.
In case you're reading this, Mr. Young, remember:

You just have to beleive in yourself.
Facial hair doesn't come from the face...
It comes from the heart.