Paused #6

andidas311

Aug 19, 2009
Paused #6

Sometimes you really need to stop and do a cost/benefit analysis.

Read Full Article

Aedes

Sep 11, 2009
Rofl. Oh gosh, Paused is my favorite.

Also, I agree with Lara. ...Well, I think that's her. Cost/benefit analysis are very important.

RejjeN

Aug 12, 2009
You forget to factor in "pride" in the cost/benefit analysis. If you factor in pride it'll automatically ignore any cost minus a 99% probability of decapitation.

Edit: I mean, if you're a famous Treasure Hunter what do you think people will say when you got something from E-Bay?

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
This reminds me of a very old comic from Sluggy Freelance, where Riff and Torg meet a thinly disguised Lara Croft, and she's constantly having to leap over various hazards and whatnot, and one of them asks her if this is what her life is like all the time and she responds with something like, "Oh yeah, you should see what I have to do just to get groceries from the supermarket!"

Link: (it's the second panel) http://www.sluggy.com/comics/archives/daily/981228

jackanderson

Sep 7, 2008
Puddle Jumper said:
Tomb Raider Returns in a suspenseful action adventure game where she boldly goes where no eBay customer has gone before!
Just as funny as the comic itself, which was actually very funny this issue. Bravo! Have +50 life!