Question of the Day, July 24, 2010

_Janny_

Mar 6, 2008
I used to watch quite a lot of anime. Now I've toned it down since, well, I can't seem to find anything better or as good as Death Note. Unless it's really funny, everything else seems like a waste of time to me.

Rhayn

Free of All Weakness
Jul 8, 2008
I tried watching anime, but never really got into it. Simply put, it's not my cup of tea. Or at least the show I watched wasn't. I think it was called Ghost in the Shell or something along those lines. Perhaps there are better shows out there, but so far I've seen nothing that would spur me into finding them.

RMcD94

Nov 25, 2009
Where's no?

"No, I dislike it", you don't have to dislike something to not watch it.

I could also watch it and have no opinion of it at the same time (when I rarely watch TV that's normally what I'm like)

tkioz

Fussy Fiddler
May 7, 2009
I use to watch a lot of anime, and I've still got some I like, but now the majority of it I can't stand, the damn melodrama is worse then a soap opera.

Betancore

Apr 23, 2010
I watch a bit of anime, not a lot though. I prefer dedicating my time to British television shows, because it's hard to find an anime I like.

felixader

Feb 24, 2008
Oh For F's Sake!

Who the hell makes this questions? Or better who writes the answers?
There is clearly a JUST YES answer missing.

I watch anime, but NOT A LOT, more like a modest number or times.
That means i really like Anime but i don't fill every or the most screentime i have with it.

But according to the answers up there i only can:

-Be Anime crazy.

-Hate Anime.

-Have no interest in Anime.

-Have no Clue of Anime.

C'm on! I like to answer such Questionaires, but give me the possibility to answer them.
Or try to make answers that don't let big junks of your readership out of the picture. ^.^

Random Argument Man

May 21, 2008
"Yes, I do", "No, I dislike it", "What's an anime" and... "I have no opinion".

Note* At least, I think that I did.

And for your information, yes. I do watch anime. I only watch it in english dub which confuses a lot of people.

DazZ.

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2009
I like it, but I don't watch a lot, I've seen about 4 anime things.