Stolen Pixels #215: Versus

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
O rofl epic punch line! XD awesome

edit: Shamus have u ever played the old Bushido Blade game? that was a sword fighting game that only required 1 hit to kill your opponent. It has just about all the points u talked about on your website thread XD

rembrandtqeinstein

Sep 4, 2009
bushido blade ruled!

my favorite part was when we both crippled each other then just rolled on the ground flailing our swords

...there might have been drinking involved

Loonerinoes

Apr 9, 2009
I gotta do that on the SWTOR forums more, whenever another lame 'versus' thread pops up and the subtext doesn't elaborate, that it's a duel. :D

Mysnomer

Nov 11, 2009
But, isn't she supposed to be the pilot?

Love the beat panel as he ponders Juno x Leia.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
wowww hahaha... hilarious

altho Juno would be on top of my list with Star Wars characters :p

aldowyn

Mar 1, 2010
That was seriously hilarious. (Not quite an oxymoron. I'm being serious, not the comic!) :)

I've thought of the whole lightsabers not one hitting thing... TFU isn't TOO bad, but it's still ridiculous. KOTOR 2 only had one hits because it was incredibly easy to get incredibly broken in that game.

Daymo

And how much is this Pub Club?
May 18, 2008
I always thought that the jedi knight games did lightsabers very well. It was mostly one or two clean hits and anyone died. I remember struggling against the last boss in jedi knight 2 and then one try I got to lucky strikes in at the start and won, it was really cool but a bit of a let down.

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
Edited to add: Ah, I love comics you have to read twice, once with severely revamped expectations. No wonder she was surprised about the wookiee.

Digikid said:
LOL!!!!

Although you misspelled WOOKIE. No double e.
Ahem: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Wookiee

Digikid

Dec 29, 2007
Formica Archonis said:
Edited to add: Ah, I love comics you have to read twice, once with severely revamped expectations. No wonder she was surprised about the wookiee.

Digikid said:
LOL!!!!

Although you misspelled WOOKIE. No double e.
Ahem: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Wookiee
Wikipedia is not a valid source. Anyone can change it.

latenightapplepie

Nov 9, 2008
Very funny.

Also: I totally agree on the hit points and lightsabers point. Too often I feel like I'm hitting foes with an inflatable glowing baton, rather than sword of pure super-heated plasma.