Name Game: #7

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
That was pretty funny, mostly cause I imagine that's how the game would be in real life.

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
haha this is brilliant :p Reminds me of the time me and a few friends were rather drunk and we were watchign eachother play Portal. Shit gets confusing!

Digikid

Dec 29, 2007
Interesting.

I will keep asking this until I get an answer from the creator of this comic.

WHAT IS WITH THE BLUE GLOWING EYES ON THAT DUDE??????

Ragsnstitches

Dec 2, 2009
The movie wasn't that complicated, but I guess gamers like to be led by the nose. An inception game would be awesome though, if done right... which is impossible in the current cut throat, sell-out, cash in, clusterfuck that is the games industry.

I made myself sad now.

latenightapplepie

Nov 9, 2008
Yeah, I think Inception would fail as a game. Some of its themes are ripe for exploration in games, but an actual official movie tie-in game would likely be a disaster.

However, I will say that videogames definitely need more zero-g fight sequences.

jackanderson

Sep 7, 2008
Loved it! Great digs at both Inception (which is absolutely exceptional) and The Last Airbender (which looks absolutely shite). I would be more than happy for this comic to continue if you keep this quality up.

latenightapplepie said:
However, I will say that videogames definitely need more zero-g fight sequences.
I second that emotion.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
lmao, tis very true...a game made out of it would be so...convoluted sotrywise!

Luke5515

Aug 25, 2008
Haha, very good. Keep it up.
Inception would be just about the most confusing game ever, but think about it.
Different missions in different dreams going all over these exotic places and such.
Would be way to easy to screw up though.

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
jackanderson said:
Loved it! Great digs at both Inception (which is absolutely exceptional) and The Last Airbender (which looks absolutely shite). I would be more than happy for this comic to continue if you keep this quality up.

latenightapplepie said:
I second that emotion.
I agree. Both with the pokes at the movies and the idea of zero-g fights.

pluizig said:
Psychonauts is close enough to an Inception game for me.
You have a point. Which makes me wonder... did anyone who worked on Inception ever play Psychonauts? Would have made for some interesting yet awkward conversation.

FinalHeart95

Jun 29, 2009
"I'm stuck in a slow falling van!"
HAHAHAH. Oh my god, I remember seeing the movie and just thinking "HIT THE DAMN WATER ALREADY!". Good comic!

ArmorArmadillo

Mar 31, 2010
Why were people not able to figure out inception? It wasn't confusing at all...I could only imagine how they'd deal with a movie like Primer or Paprika.