Topical Tuesday: Create Your Own Cataclysm

Lauren Admire

Rawrchiteuthis
Aug 8, 2008
Topical Tuesday: Create Your Own Cataclysm

Things are changing in WoW. With the new Cataclysm expansion pack coming out, the world of Azeroth will be forever changed. How would you destroy Azeroth?

Read Full Article

Protocol95

May 19, 2010
Serious answer: Earthquake or something like that.

Less serious answer: With op shamans.

MissPixxie

Mar 15, 2010
With infectious disease. How to raise communities and foster fear in one step. Introduce a character spread disease.

Jun 7, 2010
I would...

A) tell the world that i had agents in disguise as normal players who can permanantly kill other players characters. however, there would infact be none and the citizens of azeroth would kill eachother off out of paranoia.

B)link up the AI to a self-aware supercomputer and then see what happens when a party gets to the lich kings lair to find that he has fucked off to barbados for a fortnight.

C) slowly have the game world sink into the ocean, inch by inch, day by day.

D) all of the above.

TheGuy(wantstobe)

Dec 8, 2009
MissPixxie said:
With infectious disease. How to raise communities and foster fear in one step. Introduce a character spread disease.
This actually happened a few years ago and it was brilliant. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corrupted_Blood_incident

Kiithid

Aug 12, 2009
By making the Night Elves kick ass and chew bubblegum again.
If they weren't so passive since the introduction of WoW we would've conquered the world with trees and Hippogryphs.

TingaWinga

Aug 17, 2010
Just need nuclear weapons to be added to the game that would make it so much fun
i would settle for the "Fat Man" from fallout 3

Free Thinker

Apr 23, 2010
*ahem*
My diabolical Cataclysm: Chop down Teldrassil, turn Tauren into filet mignon, burn down all the forests, rain down max lvl Rogues in full PvP gear from the skies, launch the Draenei back into space, Rearrange all the zones so that the lowbie zone is right next to the zone with 5 lvl ?? raid bosses running around with VERY LARGE aggro radiuses, and as the Coup de Grace, Mages can no longer make delicious refreshments!