58: Green-Eyed Grrl

Jeroen Stout

Aug 1, 2006
Indeed. I greatly like the 'mish-mash' found in BG&E and in Psychonauts - which is why I like the way Valve made Episode One, really. That has a mix of playing styles as well (though not as far as I would've liked).

TheMonkeysAteMySoul

Jul 30, 2006
I just finished this game about two days ago, and it was a very good game, but I felt some of the puzzles and level design were too contrived for example in the last level there are parts were you had to have two people stand on seperate presure pads to open a door, why would the doms build it like that? and then there was a door that needed three people to open it, so when I had to save peyj there was never any real concern about him because I knew he had to help us open this door. I fealt that the bit about her parents at the end was just mashed on there. That said I really enjoyed the game, I liked the photgraphy elements and the whol game flowed very well

Wickedshot

Jul 11, 2006
id read this article a while back, but recently saw the game and decided to get it based on what id heard here.. and its so fun :D

darshannon

Aug 2, 2006
A great article about a great game.
I've tried BG&E several times myself, never found any time to actually finish it (yet!), but came to really love it. Political matters put aside, it has some real magic in it.

not a zaar

Dec 16, 2008
I disagree, I found Jade to be almost the same as Alyx (and not just because they look similar.) While they don't dress in skimpy outfits or have huge tits, they're
just as much of a cardboard cutout stereotype, only they're built to pander to a different group of males.

Zetsubou^-^

Mar 1, 2011
i do agree with everything, except the sequel thought. without spoiling, the ending if the first has me worried about what would go on in the second.

i would like to see something of this variety though. something that relies on other things than just beating a boss(although technically there was that) or fighting it out.