Gaming Landscapes Quiz: The Return

Lauren Admire

Rawrchiteuthis
Aug 8, 2008
Gaming Landscapes Quiz: The Return

Do all ruined cities in videogames look alike to you? Then you may need to take a look at this quiz.

Landscapes can often be the most distinctive part of a videogame experience. From exotic locales, to re-imagined cities, to unique and surreal lands, landscapes are almost a character in and of themselves.

As always, you can take as long as you like to finish the quiz, and even take it multiple times if you want that 100 percent, but your cumulative time will affect your position on the leaderboards.

If you think you've traversed enough deserted wastelands, lush jungles and abandoned warehouses, then this quiz is for you. There may just be a shiny badge in it for those of you who are pro gaming tourists.

Take the Quiz [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/view/110]

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Woot!

10/10 and number 2, next to Lauren herself!

That's 2nd place isn't going to last long.

Had to guess at Uncharted 2, though.

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
7/10, not bad. Its a shame i hate Mario and not played the majority of those games. I would of done better

Ewyx

Dec 3, 2008
Nepal is a f'n country not a city.

Also... it's Shadow of the Colossus, not Shadows.

_Janny_

Mar 6, 2008
This has got to be the only quiz where I scored 9/10 from just my first try. *happy dance*

T-Bone24

Dec 29, 2008
NUMBER ONE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Wow. I'm shocked.

EDIT: Sorry if I seem overly proud, but, well... go me.

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
Ewyx said:
That one got me. I thought it was a trick question, and the answer was supposed to be Shambhala.

On an only slightly related topic, is the Maw any good?

Sebenko

Dec 23, 2008
Andronicus said:
Ewyx said:
That one got me. I thought it was a trick question, and the answer was supposed to be Shambhala.
Agreed, Nepal is a country, and I'm pretty sure Borneo is as well.

JEBWrench

Apr 23, 2009
Andronicus said:
Ewyx said:
Ditto. Apparently the definition of "City" has changed without anyone's foreknowledge.