Wii Remote Finally Modded Into a Vibrating Sex Toy

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Wii Remote Finally Modded Into a Vibrating Sex Toy

Wii Remote peripherals don't just look like sex toys anymore.

It's been a running gag in some circles ever since the PlayStation Move [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/99047-Behold-the-Official-PlayStation-Move-Trailer] was unveiled that the device bore more than a minor resemblance to a sex aid. Of course, Sony was behind the curve on that, seeing as how people had been making sex-toy jokes about Nintendo's vibrating Wii remote controller (and its various peripherals) for years.

Well, it might have taken longer than expected, but those jokes aren't just jokes anymore. An enterprising little group called Mojowijo [http://www.mojowijo.com/] has developed an extension that will turn your Wii Remote into a bona fide electric boyfriend (or girlfriend). Heck, you don't even need an actual Wii to do it!

According to the company's website, this is how the Mojowijo product works:

[blockquote]The device is attached to the accessory port on a Nintendo Wii remote control. The control is then connected to a bluetooth enabled PC running Mojowijo software. Using Mojowijo's patent pending Motion2Vibration technology, the device is able to transform the varying motions of the control into appropriate vibration signals and send them to another selected device - in the same room or over the internet. (Wii gaming console NOT required). Essentially turning your Wii remotes into shared, remote controlled vibrators (aka wii vibrator or wiibrator!)[/blockquote]

The interesting part is that the device is remotely controlled via Bluetooth - you can control your partner's Wii parts - which could either just be used to spice up bedroom play, or could help a couple deal with a long-distance relationship.

I'm not convinced, though. Oh, it has nothing to do with the tech; I'm sure that works just fine. I just have a hard time seeing any guy (or lady) putting something that looks eerily like The Claw near their naughty bits.

(Via Destructoid [http://www.destructoid.com/wii-remote-vibrating-sex-aids-it-had-to-happen-182811.phtml])

Meggiepants

Not a pigeon roost
Jan 19, 2010
Doesn't surprise me. XBL already has that creepy "Massage" game you can download where you can "massage" someone with their Xbox controller over XBL.

These people are just cutting to the chase is all.

Nov 7, 2009
Estoki said:
What.
The.
Fudge.

Seriously, who are they trying to market this to?
Horny people.

OT: It's about time. Not that I'll be buying one, I'm just amazed it took them this long to do it. The first thing I said when I saw the prototype Wii controller all those years ago was "Vibrator."

T'Generalissimo

Nov 9, 2008
Oh thank god! You guys have no idea how long I've been waiting for this. I've just...I've been so alone.

I mean...nothing creepy whatsoever. What a horrifying product that I would never want to buy.

Hayate_GT

Mar 6, 2010
ive actually never thought about this...been to concerned with who just smashed me out of the screen...is that wrong?

TerribleAssassin

Apr 11, 2010
ma55ter_fett said:
I agree, the "claw" one looks seriously creepy.
Where would you put it?! Actually I don't really want to know...

Well, that's made my day more disturbing, but it made me laugh as well.

[sub] But who will actually buy this?!?!?!?[/sub]