Question of the Day, September 18, 2010

The Escapist Staff

Jul 10, 2006
Question of the Day, September 18, 2010

Now that Colonel Sanders has his own playable character in Phantasy Star Online [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/103578-Colonel-Sanders-Adds-Finger-Lickin-Good-Combat-to-Sega-RPG], The Escapist wants to know which fast food mascot would win in an all-out brawl. What would their superpowers be?

Banana Phone Man

Elite Member
May 19, 2009
I can't remember the ones (there was a report about them on this site) the super hero ones, I think they were for some Taco thingy. I'd vote for them.

EDIT: Found it

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
The king, because he would have the best puns, the whole "have it your way" is a pun goldmine.

And if i have learned anything from action movies (i have not) its that the person with the most puns always wins.

Koeryn

Mar 2, 2009
I said the King. The Col. may be well trained in strategy and war, but the King has Stealth and Creep-Factor as dump stats.

Capt. Crankypants

Jan 6, 2010
Why did I suddenly Imagine a fight between a Grilled Cheese Sandwich and a Taco? (You may fetch a cookie for yourself if you get the reference)

As for the choices, Col. Sanders...he is a Colonel after all.

Ganthrinor

Apr 15, 2009
Colonel Sanders, because he commands the loyatly of gun-toting ignorant southland savages, and no other fast food force can stand against hillbillies and fried chicken-crazed couch surfers.

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
The King... he strikes fear into the heart of his enemies before killing them. He has no emotions past hate. He is the physical embodiment of pure evil.

Or they could just make everyone eat Burger King and they would probably die. Of course, Ronald McDonald has this and it's pretty horrifying.