Editor's Note: Best Of

Russ Pitts

The Boss of You
May 1, 2006
Best Of

Each week, we start again with a clean slate, five new articles and a fresh perspective. We do it because we love you. We do it because we care. We do it because, dear reader, it's just what we do.

Read Full Article

Sylocat

Sci-Fi & Shakespeare
Nov 13, 2007
Shouldn't you just bump the original articles' comment threads, instead of making new ones? Two comment threads for the same article is a bit perplexing.

Drong

Oct 31, 2007
ok own up, have you all been playing GTA instead of working?

All great articles but being an avid reader I've already read them all, roll on next week's mag.

sammyfreak

Dec 5, 2007
Drong said:
ok own up, have you all been playing GTA instead of working?

All great articles but being an avid reader I've already read them all, roll on next week's mag.

josh797

Nov 20, 2007
well these are good articles. i remember them fondly. however, bit slackery isnt it. then again what right do i have to complain, we get this stuff free of charge. so in summation: good job reminding us of the better articles we've had heere, keep up the good work, and please just bump the old articles, it keeps the conversaiton alive rather than restarting it.

rougeknife

Jan 2, 2008
Well done, I remember thoroughly enjoying all of those articles when they where released, and re-reading them again in a block has been a pleasure.