Sony Raises the Undead to Play Frisbee Golf

Tom Goldman

Crying on the inside.
Aug 17, 2009
Sony Raises the Undead to Play Frisbee Golf

A DLC pack for Sony's Sports Champions will make disc golf scarier than ever before.

Previously, the scariest thing I'd ever seen while playing frisbee golf was a couple of 20-year-olds I could tell hadn't showered in a while. Thanks to an upcoming DLC pack for PlayStation Move title Sports Champions [http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-Move-Starter-Bundle-3/dp/B002I0J4NE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1286243049&sr=8-2], now it's some seriously creepy denizens of hell.

Sony has announced the release of the Sports Champions Haunted Pack DLC, which will reskin your once human characters as either a regular skeleton [http://www.flickr.com/photos/playstationblog/5042296951/] named Numbskull. Considering the cheerful nature of Sports Champion's normal characters, the new skins are quite frightful.

The $4.99 DLC pack also includes new equipment. Players will get the phantom disc set for disc golf, the skull bocce set for bocce, the phantom paddle for ping-pong, a skeleton sword and shield for gladiator duel, a skull bow for archery, and a skull ball to use in beach volleyball.

There's something about playing beach volleyball with a skull as the embodiment of death that really appeals to me. Unfortunately, the $4.99 price appeals to me a little bit less, but whether it's worth it or not to you depends on much you like the undead. The Haunted Pack is due out on October 5.

SelectivelyEvil13

Jul 28, 2010
They should have included a "Sleepy Hollow Head-Chop" mini-game and headless horsemen character. And maybe a Ghostbusters Proton Pack ghost-target/capture game.

In fact, just make one big motion controlled Halloween/Horror game with vampire/werewolf hunting and human hunting (as a vampire or werewolf). Add in some other monster games and then I'm sold!

Orcus The Ultimate

Nov 22, 2009
Game 1:

Be Sauron and kick Frodo's ass in a Golf Game !

Game 2:

Be Darth Nihilus and do the same against a wookie or an ewok !

DLC:

Buy it for 5 $ and we will give you the cuddly special fur gloves for the ewok!

(ps mods should be free)

Kapol

Watch the spinning tails...
May 2, 2010
Yea... while the new things look fairly cool, I don't think they'd be worth $5 considering you can buy quite a few full games for that price. That's just my opinion, but I really don't think a couple small changes should be so expensive.

iLikeHippos

Jan 19, 2010
All right, I can see the fun of it

"Spectre's list;
1: Stretch
2: Play some Frisbee golf
3: Eliminate Harry Potter for some ominous yet unsymmetrical reason."