Videogame Bosses Go Undercover as Henchmen

Tom Goldman

Crying on the inside.
Aug 17, 2009
Videogame Bosses Go Undercover as Henchmen

The big bosses of popular videogames are going undercover to find out what it's really like to face Mega Man, Sonic, and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Dr. Robotnik, Master Shredder, and other videogame bosses are notorious for being pretty harsh on their underlings. Inspired by the new television show Undercover Boss, where the CEO of a waste management company might be seen hauling cans for a week, these well-known bosses are going undercover in the world of videogames too.

The first thing Dr. Robotnik discovers is that it's really hard to hit Sonic the Hedgehog with a coconut. The basic concept is so simple, but in practice it's nearly impossible.

Master Shredder finds out that life as a foot soldier isn't as easy as he thought. Foot soldiers have families too, and it's hard to feed them when you constantly get beat up by the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and blink before disappearing forever.

Meanwhile, Mother Brain and Bowser learn that it's hard to find an adequate disguise. I don't think they really even tried.

Thanks to what all of the bosses learned from this experience, they decided to make sweeping decisions that could change the videogame industry forever. You know those flashing red weak spots? It turns out, those were a bad idea, along with RPG enemies always being forced to wait their turns. I feel the worst for Ryu, because all that work he did to perfect his fireball move may be useless now that M. Bison has allowed automatic weaponry in Street Fighter [http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002TDIEE0/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_3?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B0012N5MIO&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1Z86AQ7XC083F7DFHHGT].

Source: College Humor [http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1941920]

Siuki

Nov 18, 2009
"Turtles!"

I love that video. The 8-bit animation College Humor does is great.

Manicotti

Apr 10, 2009
The retro video game movies on CH are my favorite featured videos.

"No more water in the water temple!"

Brad Shepard

Sep 9, 2009
"I think... Master shreader would be more then glad... to pay for your son's medical bills..."

*Smack*

"TURTLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

That was just funny, i love these guys.

ShakerSilver

Professional Procrastinator
Nov 13, 2009
Ha, that's hilarious!

*foot soldier gets beaten up* "TURTLES!!!"
"Couldn't I just use a laser of something?"
"NO MORE WATER IN THE WATER TEMPLE!" *Applause*

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Haha, man I love it when they visit the video game world.

Nice to see everyone here watches College Humor XD

twaddle

Nov 17, 2009
"No more flashing red weak spots!!"
"No more water in the water temple"
WoooT

Evilsanta

Apr 12, 2010
"No more flashing red weak spots!"

How come they never noticed that before? Anyways very funny.

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
Okay, that was really funny. But I kinda want to punch someone for them using a Sonic Advance Sonic Sprite while everything else in the scene is 16-bit style graphics. Side effect of making those really awful copy/paste sprite webcomics way back when I guess.

Anyway this is bad. They need to stop this. I like my flashing red weak spots when I play dammit!

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
I wonder if Master Shredder ever did pay for those medical bills and if so he is a SAINT!