Stolen Pixels #234: Digdigdig

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
LMAO! The Citadel has landed in Minecraft! Fantastic!

Love the subjagation comment =D

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Like I said, a giant timesink. A really fun one, though.

But I don't have the time to devote to it with all these other games to play.

Shit, I'm balancing Atelier Rorona, Final Fantasy 9, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, and Enslaved right now. And I'm going to add Alundra and Sonic 4 to that starting today.

It's going to collapse into a giant pile on unfinished games once Vanquish and Fable 3 come out in the next few weeks. I gotta get some of this shit done!

DeepComet5581

Mar 30, 2010
slutmonkey8 said:
This is exactly why I don't play Minecraft; I would never do anything else again.
Dammit, Ninja'd (Ironically).

But yeah, if that is what something with 20th Century graphics does to someone, then no thanks. I have a life to be getting on with.

Moriarty70

Canucklehead
Dec 24, 2008
Yeah, real funny guys. We all know it's really July, fix the date. What? It can't be. But that means... oh god...

bladester1

Feb 5, 2008
JourneyThroughHell said:
Minecraft comics?

Awesome, awesome, awesome.

Keep'em up, Shamus.

In fact, why not a "Shamus Plays: Minecraft"?
I second this. Obsidian though? How long did it take you to get all that obsidian? You are crazy. (In a good way.)

GahzlyGriffon

Feb 12, 2009
It sounds exacly like what Dr Breen would do.

Someones probably already building the entire hl2 world in minecraft already...

Unrulyhandbag

Oct 21, 2009
Actually the hi-res models of Breen and Metro look surprisingly okay in minecraft.

Hey notch! can you give us higher res player models?

no wait, it took me long enough to make a skin for the current models. don't bother.

MorteSphere said:
Try Dwarf Fortress.

Shit's nuts. Dem cast obsidian obelisks.
Or import dwarf fortress maps to minecraft :) [http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=27744]

MorteSphere

Jul 8, 2009
Unrulyhandbag said:
Actually the hi-res models of Breen and Metro look surprisingly okay in minecraft.

no wait, it took me long enough to make a skin for the current models. don't bother.

MorteSphere said:
Try Dwarf Fortress.

Or import dwarf fortress maps to minecraft :) [http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=27744]
Boring in comparison.

Arcanz

Jun 25, 2009
JourneyThroughHell said:
Minecraft comics?

Awesome, awesome, awesome.

Keep'em up, Shamus.

In fact, why not a "Shamus Plays: Minecraft"?
I would LOVE This.

I want to play Minecraft everytime I see someone do something amazing, but then I realize. I could never do that..

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
I like the comic, but I don't get the addiction. I tried the game, and never really got past "stage 2." It's like, okay, hmmm...Yeah, I'm done.

Unrulyhandbag

Oct 21, 2009
MorteSphere said:
Unrulyhandbag said:

MorteSphere said:
Try Dwarf Fortress.

Boring in comparison.
True enough, but MC is far from finished and Notch seems interested in making it far more complex in the long run.