Greg Tito

PR for Dungeons & Dragons
Sep 29, 2005
Wet, Naughty Bear Developer Is Proud to Be Canadian

Permalink[/B]

The Cheezy One

Christian. Take that from me.
Dec 13, 2008
Good on 'em, as a Britisher, I support our half-french offspring over the pond!

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Just keep with the same awesome type of music in "Wet 2".

That soundtrack just made everything better. It was fitting, fast-paced, and helping me enjoy the game. The magic a well-done licensed soundtrack can do...

I love the humor of the song below. By "The Notorious MSG".

Chechosaurus

Jul 20, 2008
I certainly respect him for choosing the correct spelling of behaviour. However, I am highly pessimistic about sequels to Naughty Bear and Wet, both of which were so mediocre that they each had their own presidential suite in Average-ville. I doubt that they will make them much better without a complete overhaul.

Radelaide

May 15, 2008
Sir John the Net Knight said:
Jingoism is news? If an American has said this, do you know how much bitching there would be in this topic?
Too many people are proud of being American. Being Canadian is the way to go!

Off topic: A wet sequel? Yahtzee will not be amused.

Anton P. Nym

Sep 18, 2007
Jingoism is news? If an American has said this, do you know how much bitching there would be in this topic?
If an American has said this? Dude, you gotta pay more attention... In the many cases when American studio devs have said this people from other countries have rolled their eyes and said, "There they go again." It's a "dog bites man" thing when that happens... which is why folks in the States don't hear about it anymore. (Or in some cases it's become so pervasive that you don't even notice it anymore, like background noise.)

-- Steve

TheRealCJ

Mar 28, 2009
I'm trying to figure out where I can get the game Wet, Naughty Bear.

That would be a fun game.

Kevonovitch

Apr 15, 2009
troll's gotta be trollin somewhere >_>

teh_Canape

May 18, 2010
I may end up physically hurt here, but I'm looking forward to Wet sequel, I like stylish silly 3rd person shooters like Wet or StrangleHold

also Rubi is pretty hot, in my opinion =P

tlozoot

Feb 8, 2010
Naughty Bear: Great concept, terrible execution. Please do good by the amazing premise which is cute stuffed bears beating the shit out of one another.

icyneesan

Feb 28, 2010
I never played Wet or Naughty Bear but now I assume that there was gratuitous amounts of bear and hockey sticks. Either way, good for them. Lets hope they open a studio here in Vancouver so I can get a job.

Wandrecanada

Oct 3, 2008
Sadly some Canadians are not impressed by the nationality of said terrible games. I am disappointed that such a blatantly culturally insensitive game (Wet) and a game based around stuffed animal brutalization for no reason is a "proud" series of products for anyone let alone Canada.

When your peers are putting out epics like Assassin's Creed 2 or Dragon Age I think you should keep quiet about your game pride if Wet and Naughty Bear are your claims to fame. I hope the creative team takes a creative writing course or twelve before they start wasting time on terrible sequels.

craddoke

Mar 18, 2010
TheRealCJ said:
I'm trying to figure out where I can get the game Wet, Naughty Bear.

That would be a fun game.
I read it the same way - and had disturbing visions of an AO title.

SalamanderJoe

Jun 28, 2010
Naughty Bear 2...nah. WET 2...HELL YES!! I put more time into WET than any other game to get 100% on all modes. Just tune up the graphics, no mid-story challenges, more fluent platform jumping and another awesome sound track and that'll do me. (Yahtzee was too harsh on WET I think. And he was completely wrong on one point.)