Spider-Man Coming to Wal-Mart as an Exclusive

vansau

Mortician of Love
May 25, 2010
Spider-Man Coming to Wal-Mart as an Exclusive

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions is coming out on PC soon, but the only place to snag it over Thanksgiving Weekend in North America is Wal-Mart.

<a href=http://www.amazon.com/Spider-Man-Shattered-Dimensions-Xbox-360/dp/B003Z0LFJC/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1289590639&sr=8-3>Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions came out for consoles back in September, but PC gamers were left out in the cold at the time. Now, it turns out the PC release is finally coming to stores this month, but the game is going to be a Wal-Mart exclusive over Thanksgiving Weekend here in the States.

The PC version will, presumably, be hitting other stores after the weekend, but no retailers have the game listed on their sites (including Wal-Mart itself). Whether the game will be included in a Black Friday sale remains to be seen.

In the meantime, international release dates have been announced. Australia and Asia are getting the game on November 24th, while European audiences will get to play it starting November 26th.

Source: Joystiq

Baldr

The Noble
Jan 6, 2010
Actually Wal-mart is huge release day game seller. Usually in Rural communities and other place it is open at midnight when most stores are not. It is probably 3rd in retail sales behind Gamestop and Bestbuy.

The Rascal King

Aug 13, 2009
That's a bit strange. I wonder if they'll be clamping down on other games in the future(and I swear I will fucking go apeshit if I have to walk into one of those goddamn stores one day to buy a game I like)

killamanhunter

Mar 24, 2009
Walmart is the place I go to get car parts and laugh at the the prices of games I can get for $20 at Gamestop.

why are they the only ones selling Spiderman?

Sylocat

Sci-Fi & Shakespeare
Nov 13, 2007
Words cannot describe the level of idiocy it would take to think this is a good idea...