Incredible StarCraft II Justin Bieber Parody Zerg-Rushes YouTube

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Incredible StarCraft II Justin Bieber Parody Zerg-Rushes YouTube

I'll put it this way: Every moment spent reading this summary is a moment you could be watching this hilarious StarCraft II parody of Justin Bieber's "Baby."

Most gamers probably don't like teen pop sensation Justin Bieber, whether it's for his shilling for Kinect [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/99838-Microsoft-Accidentally-Unveils-Gears-of-War-3].

But this isn't the squeaky-voiced singer's hit "Baby." This is "Banelings," an amazing StarCraft II parody celebrating the little self-destructive Zerg unit that's also Husky [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/103189-Sadly-This-StarCraft-Baneling-Plushie-Doesnt-Explode]. It's also a work of absolute genius, that's what it is.

Really, I don't think there's a single bit of this that I don't love. If all of Justin Bieber's songs were about StarCraft, I might actually find them worth listening to.

No, I probably still wouldn't. They'd be better, anyway.

(Thanks, Biodisaster!)

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Amazingly, this guy is actually a really good singer (I don't know if he's using anything like Autotune though, so don't quote me on that). Anyway, nice song and a pretty good parody, I thoroughly enjoyed this :p. Looks like Rebecca Mayes may have some West-of-the-Atlantic competition... (though she is also exceedingly awesome too :D).

Gralian

Me, I'm Counting
Sep 24, 2008
As a Zerg player, this makes me squeal with delight.

Oh, and HuskyStarcraft > Day[9]

That is all.

BlindMessiah94

The 94th Blind Messiah
Nov 12, 2009
Husky is the best SC2 commentator, because he actual jokes around and doesn't take shit too seriously, but also he knows his SC2 in and out. That and he doesn't think the plural of colossus is Colloxen like some SC2 commentators.

Caradinist

Nov 19, 2009
Am i the only one here who thinks HuskyStarcraft is annoying? If there was ever a chance for someone to try to convince me he's not horrible, it is now gone thanks to this video.

magicman4443

Mar 25, 2010
I caught this video earlier, and it made me so happy. Being a Zerg main, I think I'm going to be quietly singing "Baneling, Baneling, Baneling" Every time I move in with a huge army of them.

quayleman

Apr 2, 2008
Gralian said:
As a Zerg player, this makes me squeal with delight.

Oh, and HuskyStarcraft > Day[9]

That is all.
Now, wait a minute.

Husky does shoutcasting
Day9 does analysis

different roles.

Sweet video though, and love Husky in his TL shirt