Shamus Plays WoW #6: Overwhelmed by Kobolds

Shamus Young

Jul 7, 2008
Shamus Plays WoW #6: Overwhelmed by Kobolds

Norman learns more about the nature of his agreement with Gobstab, and then rather wishes he hadn't.

Read Full Article

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
I can hardly wait to see what Norman, er Dethbringerr is going to say after the Cataclysm....

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
curious if there is some kind of event or if you actually get to see Deathwing come out and wreck the place in game when Cataclysm launches. Or it will probably just be a new cinematic.

Best of luck and farewell to everyone who is gonna play this. You will be missed XD

Grufflenark

Nov 17, 2010
Oh is see they also upgraded Stormwinds graphics? Also nice, finally the city can be seen from above.

Anyways, nice as always, looking forward to next week!

Daemascus

WAAAAAAAAAGHHH!!!!
Mar 6, 2010
Next weeks forcast, a light shower of fire followed by one big,insane, pissed off dragon.

HK_01

Jun 1, 2009
Absolutely love this series! Having played WoW for a couple of months I can see a lot of truth in this.

I can't wait for the Cataclysm to begin.

Moriarty70

Canucklehead
Dec 24, 2008
LadyRhian said:
I can hardly wait to see what Norman, er Dethbringerr is going to say after the Cataclysm....
Well, from the looks of the areas post-shattering, they took his advice and the guards are doing something.

Daemascus said:
Next weeks forcast, a light shower of fire followed by one big,insane, pissed off dragon.
With plague and pestilence coming out of the NorthEast at 5 miles an hour.

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
Haha, the running man and the pic where he is running far away, were hilarious xD

Looking forward to cataclysm, currently only faffing about and farming Gilneas rep xP

frans909

Aug 10, 2008
Shamus should seriously consider writing some sort of novel, if he hasn't done that yet.

Badwolf14

Aug 6, 2010
frans909 said:
Shamus should seriously consider writing some sort of novel, if he hasn't done that yet.
that would be awesome....like if he made this whole series into a sort of graphic novel with the in game pics

Shihoudani

Oct 3, 2009
I can already cringe at the idea of what Norman will do when confronted with the Horde. I almost feel like he's going to out right hug one.

frans909

Aug 10, 2008
Shihoudani said:
I can already cringe at the idea of what Norman will do when confronted with the Horde. I almost feel like he's going to out right hug one.
Wait till he goes to the Deadmines!

plunderbunny

Sep 6, 2008
I worry for Norman. He's much too innocent - the world of warcraft may break his sensitive soul. I imagine a confrontation with the Horde might be a bit of a culture shock for him. :p

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Well things just got a lot more interesting.
So Norman has to live through the Cataclysm? Good luck...he'll need it.

AngryMongoose

Elite Member
Jan 18, 2010
DTWolfwood said:
curious if there is some kind of event or if you actually get to see Deathwing come out and wreck the place in game when Cataclysm launches. Or it will probably just be a new cinematic.

Best of luck and farewell to everyone who is gonna play this. You will be missed XD
There were Elemental Invasions of the capitals leading up to the patch, and after it Deathwing is touring zones reigning down death upon people ('cept if he glitches and doesn't kill you), but the actually shattering was just DC, Patch, Cutscene, everything's changed.