Cartoonist Does Star Wars Written By Dr. Seuss

Tom Goldman

Crying on the inside.
Aug 17, 2009
Cartoonist Does Star Wars Written By Dr. Seuss

So far Watson has done a few pages of Seuss Wars with Dr. Seuss-style poetry alongside of the art, and it fits really well in my opinion. I don't think I'm alone in saying that I would buy an entire book or three of Seuss Wars if it were somehow possible to produce it, but it likely isn't without Lucas or the Lorax showing up at Watson's door. Still, Watson's work makes for some great fan art, and I'm sure those books are really great reads in the alternate dimensions they exist in.

Check out the rest of Seuss Wars here [http://themightyadam.blogspot.com/2010/11/dr-seuss-does-star-wars.html].

SturmDolch

This Title is Ironic
May 17, 2009
This is awesome. I loved Dr. Seuss as a kid and I still like Star Wars. What a great combination.

Edit: Aw, I thought there was an actual book. Too bad; I would love to see the original trilogy in Seuss form.

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
The pictures alone are worth it. The Dr.Seuss writing along with it just make it even freakin' better.

Verlander

Apr 22, 2010
You don't really get Dr Seuss in the UK, at least not when I was young, so although I know what it is, I can't be amazed by this. I feel like I should be amazed however.

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
Verlander said:
You don't really get Dr Seuss in the UK, at least not when I was young, so although I know what it is, I can't be amazed by this.
Me neither. But it's Star Wars and I feel it's my fanboy duty to give this one a "yay!"...

SextusMaximus

Nightingale Assassin
May 20, 2009
I HIGHLY dislike it. I'm not the biggest Star Wars fan (I like it to some degree, though), but this is just awful.

IMO.

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
floppylobster said:
He hasn't really go the writing down but the pictures are very cool.
I full heartedly agree. I hope he honestly tries to make and publish this as a book. If he doesn't, I will be sad face.

s0m3th1ng said:
This wins the internet for the month.
This too.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
floppylobster said:
He hasn't really go the writing down but the pictures are very cool.
Yeah, but it's hard to write like Dr Seuss. The Vader panel's my favourite.

Also, this reminded me of another Seussian deal

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
Is it just me, or can Dr Seuss make anything more awesome?

He should totally do a version of "The life of Michel Jackson".

v3n0mat3

Jul 30, 2008
Amazing. Just. Simply. Amazing. This guy should be commissioned for books. I'd buy it, most definitely.