Question of the Day, December 7, 2010

The Escapist Staff

Jul 10, 2006
Question of the Day, December 7, 2010

Geek-beloved actor Neil Patrick Harris [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/105893-Dr-Horrible-to-Host-Spike-VGAs] will be hosting the Spike Video Game Awards this Saturday. Who should get their chance next year?

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Patrick Stewart would be awesome, but I'm not sure about a great host.

Bruce Campbell would be awesome, and a great host.

Dorian

Jan 16, 2009

I want god to host it. I do believe I have won the universe.

Aug 25, 2009
I'd say Fillion, but Felicia Day is also a pretty good idea.

Fillion just seems to be really in touch with the geeky side of his fandom. Bruce Campbell would be awesome but I personally am not his biggest fan ever, and I don't think Patrick Stewart gets the nerdiness of it quite as much.

Fillion and Felicia are unapologetic nerds, and I wouldn't have them any other way, and that's why I think they should host the next VGA awards.

Maybe Vin Diesel should be on there. He's practically one of us as it is.

mattttherman3

Dec 16, 2008
Patrick Stewart, he would do it too, you know how I know? American dad.

Avril Lavigne would be good too.

And heres something with nothing to do with this topic http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK1jMHE1bkw

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
Bruce Campbell
but with a chainsaw hand

btw i always thought that Neil Patrick Harris was less "geek beloved" but just plain and simple a good actor

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Why Patrick Stewart and William Shatner and not Leonard Nimoy?? He'd get my vote...

ford42

Jun 15, 2007
At the moment I would go for Zachary Levi although Nathan Fillion would otherwise get my vote

Snake Plissken

Jul 30, 2010
I'm glad that Bruce Campbell is currently in the lead. Nathan Fillion is oh-so-overrated, as is Felicia Day.

Eleima

Keeper of the GWJ Holocron
Feb 21, 2010
I went with Patrick Stewart, although Nathan Fillom and Leonard Nemoy are close (tied) seconds.

Wutaiflea

Mar 17, 2009
Unfortunately, I believe NPH would be an incredibly hard act to follow, due to his general awesomeness.

Maybe Patrick Stewart or Bruce Campbell could probably match the awesome, but I'm afraid I just love NPH.