Valve's Second Round of Left 4 Dead 2 Plushies Spawn

Tom Goldman

Crying on the inside.
Aug 17, 2009
Valve's Second Round of Left 4 Dead 2 Plushies Spawn

Two more of Valve's Infected have been turned into cute little plushies.

You may have been able to fight off Valve's official plushie [http://www.amazon.com/Left-4-Dead-2-Xbox-360/dp/B002BRZ852] over the past few months, but now he's got friends. Valve has put the second and third in its line of Left 4 Dead 2 plushies up for pre-order on the Valve Store.

This round of plushies includes the Hunter and the Tank. They're both a little bit cheaper than the Boomer plushie was at its release, down from $49.99 to $29.95 and $34.95 respectively, and if you pre-order one before December 27, 2010 you get a 10% discount.

These new plushies at least won't vomit on you this time, but they still emit 10 different sounds when plugged up with 3 AAA batteries. However, while you're busy hugging the Tank and his cute widdle legs, the Hunter will likely rush up from behind and claw your intestines out, after which the Tank will punch you across the room. It's just in their nature.

The Boomer plush was 13 inches tall and 13 inches wide, and these plushies are comparable at 13 inches tall for the Tank and 10 inches tall for the Hunter. The Tank is a little scuffed up and the Hunter even has cute bloodstains on his hooded sweatshirt. Valve teased that the first Left 4 Dead 2 plushie line would include 5 in total, meaning it still has two more to reveal in the future.

Source: Hunter Plushie [http://store.valvesoftware.com/product.php?i=S0205]

TheDarkestDerp

Dec 6, 2010
Oh the Hunter plushie is for adorable... WANT!

*pounces* Bacon! Bacon! BACON!! Where's the Bacon?! Bacon? I smell bacon! Bacon! Bacon! Bacon!

*Blam*

I CAN'T READ!

TerribleAssassin

Apr 11, 2010
The Boomer one is disturing, the Hunter is so cute though.

Look, it's smiling as it rips your face clean off...

SnipErlite

Aug 16, 2009
D'awwww the hunter's little face, awwwww.

And the Tank's iddle legs! How can they ever be scary, they're just so- *Screams as Tank punches across room and Hunter tears face off"

teh_Canape

May 18, 2010
TerribleAssassin said:
The Boomer one is disturing
I'm quite positive that's a Tank

OT: oh great, how am I supposed to shoot down hunters and light up tanks ingame now without thinking of their inner cuteness?

900th post, yayz ^-^

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
I was able to resist the boomer, but that freaking hunter is too cool. He wouldn't look awful nex to my plush Cthulhu and other plush things that I end up buying because I have a strange affinity for things that are usually unspeakable evil that are turned cute. I also like things that are cute and turn unspeakably evil (see: Tails Doll sightings)

teh_Canape

May 18, 2010
TerribleAssassin said:
No, I clicked on the Boomer plushie link, and it was almost as disturbing as "Kittens" on Encyclopedia Dramatica.
sorry, didn't click that link before =P

but you're right

that thing is fucking disturbing

MirrorSweep

Apr 17, 2009
What a complete waste of money

..is what I use to describe everything I've bought that isn't these plushies ^.^

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
This looks like the perfect present for any little kid! Fortunately I don't know any little kids so I can keep them all to myself...

Aug 25, 2009
The WItch is going to be one of the Plushies, I'm willing to bet on that. And it would be the only one I want, so maybe I will actually get it when it arrives.

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
Took them a while, but doing two at once at reduced cost makes it up. I would be styling with that hunter on my shoulder while I walk down the street....

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Hunter Plushie reminds me of Dr.Drakken for some reason.

Ah well I'd love to have one of these, so adorable.