Review: Deadliest Catch: Sea of Chaos

Russ Pitts

The Boss of You
May 1, 2006

I can't sleep because I want to know what's in these pots, and it's driving me nuts.

Read Full Article

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
Oh God man overboard! XD

Now what would be funny if this game sold more units than that last Tony Hawk Game. ZING!
/flees

The Cheezy One

Christian. Take that from me.
Dec 13, 2008
Crab,
Crab,
Minigaaaaame!

The ship is, of course, the Escapist. A mighty vessel, sailing high on the internet!

In Britain, buoy is pronounced boy. Which, in retrospect, made me think that they put orange helmets on children and floated them out into the sea. Heh.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Wii version...better?

What kind of world are we living in?

Oh wait. The Okami Wii port let me skip cutscenes, like the 20 minute intro.

YAY FOR WII!

John the Gamer

May 2, 2010
I'm not going to play this game. Ever. He clearly went crazy over playing it. Avoid the boring fishing-show-game!

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
They made a sequel?

I like the show but honestly I thought the first game was horrible. This looks slightly better, but still not great. But the flinging of crabs looks hilarious.

roostuf

Dec 29, 2009
Listen this we never work, its like making the movie hostel a step by step guild to becoming your very own private torturer.

Dastardly

Imaginary Friend
Apr 19, 2010
Russ Pitts said:

I can't sleep because I want to know what's in these pots, and it's driving me nuts.

Read Full Article
Just... never been a fan of the show at all. Yeah, woo hoo, you're risking your life (to catch food for rich people). But a video game based on a show whose only real point of interest is the challenge and danger, which are certainly absent from the game itself?

Sorry. If I wanted to play a game where my goal was to putter around and catch crabs, I'd have bought The Witcher. (Ba-zing!)

kasperbbs

Dec 27, 2009
Seeing what kind of effect this game had on the poor reviewer ill stay away from it at all costs.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
better on the Wii? 'nuff said

actually the first game was enough to ensure I'd never ever wanna look at a Deadliest Catch video game period

spartan1077

Aug 24, 2010
Whoooosh! Caw caw! Man overboard! OH GOd OH GOD! MInigamee! <---lol

I remember watching rooster teeth play the first one and I waited for you to rip apart this one. But you didn't and that makes sense because it seems more fun...in a non-fun kind've way.

funksobeefy

Mar 21, 2009
So I guess I should just give up on waiting for you guys to review Gran Turismo 5 huh?

Seriously, is there no other games out there right now?

Sonic Doctor

Time Lord / Whack-A-Newbie!
Jan 9, 2010
Considering the bomb that the first game was, I didn't think the would have had the audacity to make another. The only way the thing could make money is if people are sucked in again because they like the show, and again they are going to get burned.

duchaked said:
better on the Wii? 'nuff said

actually the first game was enough to ensure I'd never ever wanna look at a Deadliest Catch video game period
I watched the horror that was the first game when my friend rented and played it. It was one of the most glitchy pieces of crap in games that I have ever seen. He spent about ten minutes playing it and it was enough for him to immediately take it back an rent something else.

One day my friend wasn't successful, but he saw a poor poor kid in a Gamestop buy it when the kid's father told the kid he could only get one game for some time. The kid didn't listen to my friend and I bet that kid was crying not long after he got home.

Lucifer dern

Jun 11, 2010
dastardly said:
Russ Pitts said:

Read Full Article
Just... never been a fan of the show at all. Yeah, woo hoo, you're risking your life (to catch food for rich people). But a video game based on a show whose only real point of interest is the challenge and danger, which are certainly absent from the game itself?

Sorry. If I wanted to play a game where my goal was to putter around and catch crabs, I'd have bought The Witcher. (Ba-zing!)
honestly that last line was sooo good XD the wit has burnt a whole in reality. that allowed some one to think the last game needed a sequel...so you could make that comment.