Is Bulletstorm Appropriate for Kids, CliffyB?

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Is Bulletstorm Appropriate for Kids, CliffyB?

Would Cliff Bleszinski let his kid play Bulletstorm?

Another week, another "Bulletpoints," [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/106598-Bulletstorm-Promo-Has-an-Epic-Shower-Scene] the short, absurd clips promoting Bulletstorm in the style of Jack Handey's "Deep Thoughts."

[video=2630]

This time, Epic's design director Cliff(y B)leszinski is asked the question: Would you let your son play this horribly vulgar game? I'm not going to spoil the rest - just watch it.

Man, I love these things.

CrystalShadow

don't upset the insane catgirl
Apr 11, 2009
Oh my. Well, They definitely are hilarious.

The facial expressions in this one... XD

CrystalShadow

don't upset the insane catgirl
Apr 11, 2009
Palademon said:
I fail to see the importance of devoting a thread to this, John.
Uh, you do realise ANY article or video posted on this site has a thread attached to it by default?

Look around... You'll see it. Unfortunately, the thread sometimes seems to become visible before the article or video itself.

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
CrystalShadow said:
Palademon said:
Uh, you do realise ANY article or video posted on this site has a thread attached to it by default?

Look around... You'll see it. Unfortunately, the thread sometimes seems to become visible before the article or video itself.
That's weird because I saw this same vid days ago, on this site.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Ok, that was a good one. The expression on his was frakking priceless for this "Deep Thought" thing they're doing.

JourneyThroughHell

Sep 21, 2009
Palademon said:
Are you sure about that?

Because there are two Cliffy B "Bulletpoints" videos, so you could confuse them.

OT: Pure insanity.

Popadoo

May 17, 2010
I love how he's holding some lotion and some tissues. It's always good to keep your nose clean and skin moisturised.

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Palademon said:
CrystalShadow said:
Palademon said:

No you didn't. We uploaded it an hour ago. You may be confusing it with this one [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/106756-CliffyB-Takes-Design-Pointers-from-Wisdom-of-the-Elders].

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
JourneyThroughHell said:
Palademon said:
Are you sure about that?

Because there are two Cliffy B "Bulletpoints" videos, so you could confuse them.

OT: Pure insanity.
Although the video was released a few days before, it was announced on Cliff's Twitter.

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
John Funk said:
Palademon said:
CrystalShadow said:
Palademon said:

No you didn't. We uploaded it an hour ago. You may be confusing it with this one [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/106756-CliffyB-Takes-Design-Pointers-from-Wisdom-of-the-Elders].
That video you just linked I have never seen before.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Palademon said:
John Funk said:
Palademon said:
CrystalShadow said:
Palademon said:

Clearly, someone has divided by zero somewhere... the jerks...

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Palademon said:
John Funk said:
Palademon said:
CrystalShadow said:
Palademon said:

Well then, I don't know what to tell you. It first showed up in our inboxes this morning, so if you saw it elsewhere we didn't post it. Like we did now.