Woman Seduces Teen She Met on Xbox Live, Gets Busted

vansau

Mortician of Love
May 25, 2010
Woman Seduces Teen She Met on Xbox Live, Gets Busted

It's the oldest story in the book: boy meets girl online. Girl seduces boy. Girl turns out to be much older woman. Woman gets arrested.

Remember how, back in August, <a href=http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/7.229187-Sex-Predator-Uses-Xbox-Live-to-Victimize-10-Year-Old?page=1>there was that guy from Florida who sexually molested a kid in California? Well, there's already a 2011 version of that story: a 36-year-old woman from Lake Forest, California, was arrested for seducing a 13-year-old she met over Xbox Live.

Rachel Ann Hicks is currently being held without bail on charges of rape and child molestation. It turns out that Miss Hicks, a 36-year-old mother of three, met a 13-year-old boy from Maryland on Xbox Live in September. She then pretended to be 23-years-old, seduced the kid with "romantic" text messages, X-Rated pictures and online movies she made of herself. Within a few short months, over the Thanksgiving holiday, Hicks drove up to Maryland from Florida (where she was visiting family) and had sex with the young man in his home while his parents were sleeping.

The boy's parents became suspicious when family members saw the romantic text messages his phone was holding. After the local authorities were alerted, the FBI became involved so they could track down Hicks' real identity, since she used a fake name and age on Live.

According to the Orange County Sheriff's Department spokesperson, Jim Amormino, Hicks admitted to police that she had inappropriate relations with "another young male victim" in California.

Whenever I read or write about these sort of events, I always feel a little sick to my stomach. That said, I feel worse about this story because Hicks has molested at least two victims, and one of them was only barely a teenager. At least the woman is being held without bail, which implies that authorities are taking the threat she represents seriously.

Source: <a href=http://lakeforest-ca.patch.com/articles/lake-forest-woman-arrested-on-suspicion-of-sex-with-13-year-old-boy>Lake Forest Patch via <a href=http://www.gamepolitics.com/2011/01/10/ca-woman-seduces-13-year-old-over-xbox-live-gets-caught>GamePolitics

TheAmazingHobo

Oct 26, 2010
Pretty sure we alread had a thread about this, but might be mistaken.

Also: still wrong, still not funny, still not "awesome for the dude".

Feb 13, 2008
And her being 23 would have been ok?

Just goes to show you that there is no gender difference between the sick fucks out there.

The Rookie Gamer

Mar 15, 2010
TheAmazingHobo said:

This.

The double standards people have for this stuff is ridiculous. If it was a man and a 13 year old girl, people would be calling him a sick pedophile, but for a woman and a boy, there going to act like it's no big deal.

AugustFall

May 5, 2009
Feels weird to see a woman on this end but glad to see she got caught. That's a bit fucked up.

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
that's low man, sure child molesters are universally regarded as bad people, but there is no need to show a picture of her, especially when she has kids, you are not hurting her, shes going to jail, but her kids dont need schoolmates (the chance that some of the kids who go to their school visiting this site is pretty big) to know, and heck even if they dont plastering her face around is in poor taste, its not like she is on the run and you could hope that someone could contact the police with information about her.

manythings

Nov 7, 2009
The Rookie Gamer said:
TheAmazingHobo said:

This.

The double standards people have for this stuff is ridiculous. If it was a man and a 13 year old girl, people would be calling him a sick pedophile, but for a woman and a boy, there going to act like it's no big deal.
In jail being held with the option of bail? I think they are taking it pretty seriously. I'm just thinking about how fucked this is going to be for her kids... Imagine that shit tomorrow morning on the playground.

Swaki said:
that's low man, sure child molesters are universally regarded as bad people, but there is no need to show a picture of her, especially when she has kids, you are not hurting her, shes going to jail, but her kids dont need schoolmates (the chance that some of the kids who go to their school visiting this site is pretty big) to know, and heck even if they dont plastering her face around is in poor taste, its not like she is on the run and you could hope that someone could contact the police with information about her.
Agreed. Unfortunately for her kids there are probably 15 people making facebook profiles.

HentMas

The Loneliest Jedi
Apr 17, 2009
ok...

"thats stupid" is the first thing i thought

and her having 3 other kids, begs the question, are the kids safe?????

also, damn woma, cant you find someone your age!?

Ironic Pirate

May 21, 2009
The_root_of_all_evil said:

Just goes to show you that there is no gender difference between the sick fucks out there.
That, and didn't it say she showed him pictures? Wouldn't that tip him off as to how old she is?

The Rookie Gamer

Mar 15, 2010
manythings said:
The Rookie Gamer said:
TheAmazingHobo said:

This.

In jail being held with the option of bail? I think they are taking it pretty seriously. I'm just thinking about how fucked this is going to be for her kids... Imagine that shit tomorrow morning on the playground.
I'm talking about the posters on the Escapist with double standards.

KaosuHamoni

Apr 7, 2010
Stupid *****. "Oh noes, people find me unattractive und creepy, so I'm going to molest a 13 year old! =D Arn't I cool!11!1!1!!!1"

Makes me sick.

JediMB

Oct 25, 2008
A 13-year-old boy? Seriously? And she's a mother of three?

I don't know what to say.

Ironic Pirate

May 21, 2009
Swaki said:
There's no way people at school wouldn't find out.

And putting photos is standard procedure, not "low".

mental_looney

Apr 29, 2008
She looks crazy or seriously disturbed, tbh if it wasn't xbox it could be facebook or anything, it's just horrible

manythings

Nov 7, 2009
The Rookie Gamer said:
manythings said:
The Rookie Gamer said:
TheAmazingHobo said:

This.

I don't think anyone has said "Nice!" or posted the a south park youtube yet. There is no double standard, this shit is fucked up and we all think that.

zombie711

Aug 17, 2009
TheAmazingHobo said:

no your right it was on the threads a few days ago

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
I'll bet that kid's really confused, and more than a little disillusioned now.
I blame the parents and Microsoft for providing him with XBox Live.

The Rookie Gamer

Mar 15, 2010
manythings said:
The Rookie Gamer said:
manythings said:
The Rookie Gamer said:
TheAmazingHobo said:

This.

I don't think anyone has said "Nice!" or posted the a south park youtube yet. There is no double standard, this shit is fucked up and we all think that.
It was how they acted when a lady had sex with a teen she met over WoW.

Celtic_Kerr

May 21, 2010
The_root_of_all_evil said:

mmhmm, I want this to shut up all the people that go "My daughter is gonna get molested! My daughter is gonna get molested!" but ignore the possibility of it happening to their son.

These cases disgust me