Shamus Plays: WoW #12: Hogger!

Shamus Young

Jul 7, 2008
Shamus Plays: WoW #12: Hogger!

Norman's pig vendetta continues. Wait, what do you mean Hogger isn't a pig?

Read Full Article

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
Hogger survives? Truly he is the greatest of all Gnolls!

Also, robes are manly and full of arcane goodness. Bully on anyone who thinks they're a dress.

Well okay, they might be a dress, but they're a manly dress. Like kilts.

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
Three or four zones?! YAAAAAY! This means I can expect this series to continue on at least a little while longer! This, along with the news of my classes being canceled today, are great for me to wake up to and then go back to bed with!

Nice one! :D

rembrandtqeinstein

Sep 4, 2009
Great stories. I know the only way the whole role playing thing would work is if you picked warlock but they are just about the least fun class to level up. Particularly at low levels. Anyway keep up the good work!

Boneasse

Jul 16, 2008
He's half man, half bear-pig. Anyway, I'm loving the strips and I can't wait for the CSI Spoof. Keep up the good work!

SatansBestBuddy

Sep 7, 2007
Shamus said:
"I don't think they make those sounds to entertain us."

"Well, I appreciate the effort they put into it anyway."
=D

Also, I love how slowly and subtlety Norman is turning to evil... well, actually, tripping somebody you're passing just cause isn't subtle anymore, is it?

Wolfram23

Mar 23, 2004
Interesting twist on the Hogger quest! That's so wierd.

CSI: Westfall should be good tho!

I think Westfall is by far my favorite and most memorable questing area.

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
Gnolls aren't Pig People... Quillboars are Pig People! Gnolls are Hyena People! Learn the facts!

OT: Nice Episode! I hope the series continues just as strong as it has been doing!

stranamente

Jun 13, 2009
I really liked this episode! And your costant teasing is almost getting me to try WOW. But you won't win! I have a life (still) you know that, don't you!

BloodSquirrel

Jun 23, 2008
For those who don't know: The whole thing with Hogger being in the stockades now is the result of Hogger becoming something of a meme. Before this, people were joking about Hogger becoming a level 85 raid boss. Without changing his loot table.

Negatempest

May 10, 2008
BloodSquirrel said:
For those who don't know: The whole thing with Hogger being in the stockades now is the result of Hogger becoming something of a meme. Before this, people were joking about Hogger becoming a level 85 raid boss. Without changing his loot table.
sad thing is....chances are that it would not stop a raid party from attacking him if it happened.

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
But gnolls are hyena people (as opposed to the big people and the horse people and the fish people and the wolf people and the cow people and ...). I would know. I play one.

Anywho, seeing as to which I haven't played and Alliance since Cata came out, I was interested in seeing what would happen to Hogger. Also looks like Norman is really begining to turn a bit hard and cynical there. I will continue reading to find out what happens next...

remmus

Aug 31, 2009
gonna be interesting to see what ya do with the Rambo quest line in the zone after Westfall X3