Name Game: Wilhelm's Work

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
I prefer this scream over the Wilhelm one.

But yeah, this was a good one, and now I will count the words that guy said.

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
Vault Citizen said:
Mr. Omega said:
I prefer this scream over the Wilhelm one.

But yeah, this was a good one, and now I will count the words that guy said.
I counted only 25
No, he said 29 words. Did you count when he said "Lucky number is 29"?

runnernda

Feb 8, 2010
Ipsen said:
Is she pulling her own finger?
She's counting.

Also, while I work in IT, not at a game store, I feel like I go through stuff like this all day, every day with my coworkers...although I can give it as good as I get it.

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
standokan said:
That guy may have a Boba FettISH *badum-tish*
LMAO! The moment he screamed I automatically remembered Boba Fett's horrible and abrubt death vividly......He screamed like a wuss XD

BP1812

Jan 20, 2011
Ah namegame though thou amusest me as much as ever he says 33 words not 29, each 2 digit number is actually 2 words ... unless you're from the microsoft office school of though, in which case, You Are Correct Sir!! i know i need a life

The Cheezy One

Christian. Take that from me.
Dec 13, 2008
Mmmmm... Alix........

What can I say? I am a sucker for a brunette with a cute nose. Which is why I will never leave the Escapist - Alix, Erin Stout and Kathleen...

KEM10

Oct 22, 2008
BP1812 said:
Ah namegame though thou amusest me as much as ever he says 33 words not 29, each 2 digit number is actually 2 words ... unless you're from the microsoft office school of though, in which case, You Are Correct Sir!! i know i need a life
Twenty-nine is spelled with a hyphen, one word.
I am just curious who takes time to actually count the number of words a minor character says in a film?

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
HankMan said:
Madara XIII said:
standokan said:
That guy may have a Boba FettISH *badum-tish*
LMAO! The moment he screamed I automatically remembered Boba Fett's horrible and abrubt death vividly......He screamed like a wuss XD
Come on! You know perfectly well Boba was drunk at the time!
Besides the Sarlak's belch was hilarious!

Ya know George actually intended to have Fett escape from the pit when he shot Episode 6, but it didn't fit into the established storyline.
LOL he must have been considering he got beat by a blind Han Solo (ON ACCIDENT as well)

Damn that would have been awesome though, to have him come back. Too bad he had a crappy death just like his dad.