Dark Horse Comics Mass Effect: Evolution Giveaway Is Now Live

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
Dark Horse Comics Mass Effect: Evolution Giveaway Is Now Live

The Mass Effect saga continues in graphic novel form with the just released first issue of Mass Effect: Evolution. Thanks to Dark Horse Comics, we are giving members of The Escapist a chance to win a copy, along with a copy of Mass Effect: Redemption, just to bring you up to speed!

The Mass Effect series continues with the just released graphic novel Mass Effect: Evolution that revolves around The Illusive Man and how he came to power. Even better, the same blockbuster team is back to continue this epic series: Mac Walters (BioWare lead game writer) & John Jackson Miller on script, Omar Francia on art, Michael Atiyeh on colors and Joe Quinones joins the team for the cover art.

Want to win the first issue of Mass Effect: Evolution and a copy of Mass Effect: Redemption? We have 10 prize packs to give away that include both, so click here [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/contests/register/MassEffectEvolution] for all the rules and good luck!

Delusibeta

Reachin' out...
Mar 7, 2010
latenightapplepie said:
Delusibeta said:
So, already entered due to Pub Club.
You sure? I couldn't really be bothered filling the form in, but I will if I haven't automatically been entered.
That is what it says on the blub of the Pub Club, and if it hasn't happened, then that's a bug and need fixing.

Jesus Phish

Jan 28, 2010
ciortas1 said:
I like how bad the cover looks, almost like a caricature.
Thats one of two covers. The other cover looks alot better.

I bought Issue One yesterday and the art in it is brilliant. Moves at a nice pace too. And since its a Dark Horse Comic, it doesnt have a million ads *glances at DC comics*

Delock

Mar 4, 2009
HankMan said:
Why does Shepard look like he's waiting in line at a Starbucks?
Isn't that the Illusive Man?

Also, what would you call Starbucks in a scifi setting? Keeping the name would make it sound like an overly cliche scifi bank (but every knows what the reaction would be if you change the name of a coffee shop).

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
Delusibeta said:
latenightapplepie said:
Delusibeta said:
So, already entered due to Pub Club.
You sure? I couldn't really be bothered filling the form in, but I will if I haven't automatically been entered.
That is what it says on the blub of the Pub Club, and if it hasn't happened, then that's a bug and need fixing.
Pub Club members are always added in. No need to enter if you don't wish.

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
Fingers Crossed. I hope I win. I mean there are 10 copies so I'm bound to win!

Also it automatically puts in my E-Mail address, but with *****s so you can only see the first letter, however my E-Mail starts with the letter F so it says "F****@hotmail.com" :)