Critical Miss: Children of Steam #6: Carrying the Light

spartan1077

Aug 24, 2010
Bro-Lance was killed!?!
Or was it Bro-Chad, Bro?
I'm so broconfused sometimes... I like the signature though...
"Corey Rydall and Grey Carter just died in your arms tonight"

SomeLameStuff

What type of steak are you?
Apr 26, 2009
Heart bro-ken.
Oh come on! Bad puns are MY thing!

Am I the only one who gets the feeling he took too long, and the bitten guy turned into a zombie (Steam-zie? Steam-bie? Zom-alve?) and took a chunk out of him?

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
SomeLameStuff said:
Am I the only one who gets the feeling he took too long, and the bitten guy turned into a zombie (Steam-zie? Steam-bie? Zom-alve?) and took a chunk out of him?
Clearly in this case, he would be a Zom-Bro

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
wait i thought the survivors were immune to them...wait a minute i spot a plot hole! D:

Firehound

is a trap!
Nov 22, 2010
And here I was thinking the slow-bro's would be immune due to their lack of knowledge about valve.

RA92

Jan 1, 2011
But, aren't you forgetting something, bro?

You killed Bro-Lance (or Bro-Chad...) bro, but what about the Shellder biting his tail, bro? Did you see the look on its face, bro? What's to say, bro, that the zombie Shellder biting on the zombro isn't going to come after you for revengance, bro?

Just a thought, bro.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Firehound said:
And here I was thinking the slow-bro's would be immune due to their lack of knowledge about valve.
Or possibly just bro-ology protecting them. After all, zombies like brains, and the slow-bros seem to be all brained out.

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
DTWolfwood said:
wait i thought the survivors were immune to them...wait a minute i spot a plot hole! D:
Yeah, but you can still be bitten so hard that you hemorrhage lots of blood.