Amazon Deal of the Day: Dead Space 2

vansau

Mortician of Love
May 25, 2010
Amazon Deal of the Day: Dead Space 2

Good news, everyone! Amazon is willing to scare you out of your pants for a significant discount.

If you've been waiting for Dead Space 2 to drop in price before you picked it up, then have we got some good news for you. For today (and today only), Amazon has slashed the price tag for the game in every format.

Amazon is currently offering the regular version of the game on PS3, 360, and PC at $39.99 ($39.95 for PC). Meanwhile, even the Collector's Edition of the game has been discounted to $59.95. If you pick up the PS3 copy, it will "include a free Move-compatible Dead Space Extraction (as all first-run PS3 copies do)."

If you're a fan of survival horror games, or even just quality games in general, then you can't really afford to pass this deal up.

Source: Joystiq

Blizzarded Soul

Jan 27, 2010
Why was the Collec edition US exclusive *angry face* it looked awesomely baddass with the lifesize plasma cutter and everything. Was a bit ticked off that us 360 owners in the UK weren't even given a choice :(. Would've looked sweet on my shelf next to my Ezio and Sam Fisher figurines.

Sgt. Dante

Jul 30, 2008
And as usual the Uk/Europe market is left with almost no consolation. Do wish even a few of these kind of offers would spill over to this region.

Fearzone

Boyz! Boyz! Boyz!
Dec 3, 2008
I usually like to wait for shooters to go down to $20, but this time, I think I'm gonna make an exception. Keep on posting these deals, the latest Deathspank was a steal for $8.

Lacsapix

Apr 16, 2010
I bought this game on amazon.co.uk for the full prize a week ago....
ah well

thiosk

Sep 18, 2008
Pretty awesome, however, i'll stick to my precious steam. Next christmas DS2 will probably be on massive-super-sale-omigodpricehorrorslash with only Steam DRM. I've got enough other games from the last steam sale to pick through first.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Blizzarded Soul said:
Why was the Collec edition US exclusive *angry face* it looked awesomely baddass with the lifesize plasma cutter and everything. Was a bit ticked off that us 360 owners in the UK weren't even given a choice :(. Would've looked sweet on my shelf next to my Ezio and Sam Fisher figurines.
It wasn't lifesized and it was cheap....pales in comparison to my platinum chip.

Jark212

Certified Deviant
Jul 17, 2008
I'm glad I got the heads up on this, or I might have never have bought it otherwise...

Now I finally have a reason to dust off my 360...

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
I played the first until the regenerator, then had to reformat my computer and just started playing through it again, and never really thought it was amazing, but still good... would this one be worth getting (for PC)?

Blizzarded Soul

Jan 27, 2010
EHKOS said:
Blizzarded Soul said:
It wasn't lifesized and it was cheap....pales in comparison to my platinum chip.
Really.....dayumn. Would still have been nice to have a choice though.

JediMB

Oct 25, 2008
Sgt. Dante said:
And as usual the Uk/Europe market is left with almost no consolation. Do wish even a few of these kind of offers would spill over to this region.
Um... looks like Amazon.co.uk has a comparable price.

While .com charges $39.95 (£24.79), .co.uk charges £28.11 and offers free shipping to many European countries.

Sgt. Dante

Jul 30, 2008
JediMB said:
Sgt. Dante said:
Um... looks like Amazon.co.uk has a comparable price.

While .com charges $39.95 (£24.79), .co.uk charges £28.11 and offers free shipping to many European countries.
You mean this place here http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_12?url=search-alias%3Dvideogames&field-keywords=dead+space+2&x=0&y=0&sprefix=dead+space+2
where it's £35.99 for the game or £38.79 for the ps3 limited edition?

Unless you're looking at a different amazon.co.uk than me.

RMoD

Oct 8, 2010
Not on sale on Steam.

I don't buy games using physical distribution anymore.