The Vampire Spectrum

craddoke

Mar 18, 2010
I agree that Spike should be closer to the right than Angel (though Angelus should have a separate entry; and what about pre- and post-brain chip entries for Spike for that matter?) - but putting Angel so much higher on the sexy scale is all sorts of wrong.

Feb 13, 2008
Bloodrayne, Blood, Kain, Vampire Hunter D, Tourette, Alucard, Jurgen...

C'mon guys, these are GAME vampires you're missing.

BobisOnlyBob

is Only Bob
Nov 29, 2007
The_root_of_all_evil said:

This! No sign of Konami's SotN Dracula and Alucard is just ridiculous. This may be a "multimedia" site now, but it's gaming first and foremost.

The entries that are on there are fine, they're just a bit ridiculous in light of the number of VG vamps out there.

Mikeyfell

Elite Member
Aug 24, 2010
first switch Spike and Angle
Nosferatu should be too far to the right to appear on the spectrum.

And I have to nip this in the bud right now, Edward can walk around in sunlight with out bursting into flames. HE IS NOT A VAMPIRE!!!

Jeffro Tull

Sep 27, 2010
Bill but no Eric? Shame on you. Eric is probably the coolest Vampire on television right now, although he did go a little soft in the 3rd season.

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
seriously y does everyone think this is suppose to be some comprehensive listing of all vampires. Stop it. this is what the escapist staff came up with. Agree or disagree but quit QQ'ing about how they dont have a vampire you thought of D:<

Better yet come up with your own matrix so we can QQ about your lack of certain vampires!

/rant

I agree with you Mikey Noferatu is scarier than what he is credited for come to think of it.

Cain_Zeros

Nov 13, 2009
Mikeyfell said:
And I have to nip this in the bud right now, Edward can walk around in sunlight with out bursting into flames. HE IS NOT A VAMPIRE!!!
To be fair, so could Dracula in the novel. He couldn't be at the top of his game, for sure, but he could do it. He didn't sparkle though.

EnigmaticSevens

Sep 18, 2009
I assume Alucard isn't on the list simply because they tried putting him on the list once... but he summarily drained all the other foolish contenders to vampirism, turned Edward into a codpiece, all before summarily slaughtering the Escapist staff on a whim and stealing the blood of the entire population of North Carolina. Boring Invincible Hero, yes. CrazyFuckingAwesomeLargeHamMcBadass? Yes.

OT: I'd actually switch Nosferatu and the Thirty days of night folks, those vamps always creeped me out the most....

ADDLibrarian

May 25, 2008
HankMan said:
I just have one question:
WHERE THE FUCK IS BELA LUGOSI'S DRACULA?
What he said and..

The_root_of_all_evil said:
And what they said.

manythings

Nov 7, 2009
My favourite fact about the Queen of the Damned; She was in the movie for about 3 minutes and all of that was in the trailer because she died.

Another good fact is she called herself "Ashanti" proving herself to know jack about the tribes of Africa. The ashanti were one of the tribes deepest in the trade side of the slave trade.

ckeymel

Jun 24, 2008
HankMan said:
I just have one question:

http://trollcats.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/son_i_am_disappoint_trollcat.jpg
We had it and I personally demanded it to be Christopher Lee instead of Bela Lugosi because I like him better :p

Gruchul

Aug 30, 2009
Mikeyfell said:
first switch Spike and Angle
craddoke said:
I agree that Spike should be closer to the right than Angel (though Angelus should have a separate entry; and what about pre- and post-brain chip entries for Spike for that matter?) - but putting Angel so much higher on the sexy scale is all sorts of wrong.
Essentially this. Were someone to request the name of an attractive vampire, I know whose name would be on my lips.