Discover the Dangerous World of the Nintendo 3DS

Tom Goldman

Crying on the inside.
Aug 17, 2009
Discover the Dangerous World of the Nintendo 3DS

The Nintendo 3DS could be more dangerous to humanity than we first thought.

Whenever a new Nintendo system comes out, the company warns its consumers of impending danger in cute ways. Now that the 3DS has been released in Japan, the owners have new activities to watch out for.

Nintendo only wants its customers to know that they should be careful of their surroundings when playing the 3DS, that they shouldn't touch it with magnets, that they shouldn't sit on it, and that a key is not a stylus. It just happens to tell them through hilarious images.

[gallery=143]

It must be something about the simple illustration style used that makes these appealing. I'd watch an animated series of the guy in these warnings knocking over vases and electrocuting himself all day. Make it happen, Nintendo!

Source: Aussie Nintendo [http://www.aussie-nintendo.com/news/25415/]

linkvegeta

Dec 18, 2010
Alright a new murder weapon! lol

Edit: haha, some of these illustration.... wow.... I mean how many people have put a chain around the charger then plugged it in to make it have to be in a danger illustration? People these days.... just wow....

cryogeist

Apr 16, 2010
dude that's nothing compared to the Wii safety..thing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_E79glEnj0

Calcium

Dec 30, 2010
That last one... He looks pretty horrified. Seriosuly that face is a little creepy. Getting flashbacks of the Mummies from Orcarina of Time there.

Jaeger_CDN

Aug 9, 2010
alrighty, so the second image says that you'll get pink eye from looking at it and the 6th one says not to play drunk?

teh_Canape

May 18, 2010
this one is bullshit

everybody knows that there IS no way to destroy forged Nintendium

teqrevisited

Mar 17, 2010
Ah safety warnings, the most hilarious of signs. From sad onions to possessed-looking infants using telekenesis to move objects with their mind (Picture 1, clearly).

Picture 4 just looks very wrong though.

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
teh_Canape said:
this one is bullshit

everybody knows that there IS no way to destroy forged Nintendium
I have to say that guy has the blockiest ass I've ever seen. Seriously, does he have a brick down the back of his pants?

edit: FACEPALM, it's in his back pocket.

I'd watch an animated series of the guy in these warnings knocking over vases and electrocuting himself all day. Make it happen, Nintendo!
I'd also watch it, someone with some animation talent do it!

Narfo

May 26, 2009
These are funny and cute.
I can totally imagine someone doing pictures 8 and 9.
Picture 8 : "Where's my stylus? Oh, well, I'll just use my key."
-Later-
"WHY WON'T IT WORK??"
Picture 9 : "I wonder what would happen if I put this magnet on my DS?"

Alphakirby

May 22, 2009
What I get from the last two warnings are, Do not brainwash the 3DS with a magnet while it's sleeping and 3DS may steal your soul

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
What exactly am I not supposed to be doing in pictures 6 and 10? I can't figure those two out.

Also, what's that thing we're not supposed to look at in picture 2? You can see in pictures that there is some kind of black thing there, but I have yet to see anyone actually explain what that is.

lozfoe444

Aug 26, 2009
Seriously, what's up with the second one. Are you not supposed to look at the back of the console?