Don't Forget to Fill Out Your Bracket For Your Chance to Win

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
Don't Forget to Fill Out Your Bracket For Your Chance to Win

[http://www.escapistmagazine.com/global/tournaments/rules/5]

March Mayhem voting begins Monday, so fill out your brackets today for your chance to win one of three Alienware laptops! Once the tournament begins, the opportunity to fill out a bracket will be over.

Alienware is sponsoring March Mayhem this year and giving away some amazing laptops as prizes [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/global/tournaments/prizes/5]! There are many ways to gain contest entries, but the easiest 25 come from filling out your bracket. The best part is that the 25 entries are given to you regardless of how well you predict the winners. As a side bonus to filling out a bracket, the top 10 brackets will win a Publisher's Club account! All the prizes will ship internationally, so if you are over the age of 18 there is no reason you shouldn't fill one out.

You have to hurry because the brackets are only available through this Sunday, March 13th at 11:59PM ET. Voting will begin on March 14th at approximately Noon ET at which time all brackets will be locked and no changes can be made.

For a full set of rules on how to participate and get to your bracket, click here [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/global/tournaments/rules/5]. Good luck and welcome to the Mayhem.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
ugh, the winning things for picking the best bracket seems like not a good idea since it mostly rewards picking who you know will do well, instead of who is really your favorite

it actualy kind of undermines the whole point of this since instead of voting for someone I like, I might as well just vote for zynegata (dont care enough to spell it right) and blizzard for everything

Jun 11, 2008
Worgen said:
ugh, the winning things for picking the best bracket seems like not a good idea since it mostly rewards picking who you know will do well, instead of who is really your favorite

it actualy kind of undermines the whole point of this since instead of voting for someone I like, I might as well just vote for zynegata (dont care enough to spell it right) and blizzard for everything
Isn't that the point of brackets to pick who you think will do well regardless of who you vote for. I have put some people as close to the final in my brakect and I know I am not voting for them once in the thing.

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Glademaster said:
Worgen said:

Isn't that the point of brackets to pick who you think will do well regardless of who you vote for. I have put some people as close to the final in my brakect and I know I am not voting for them once in the thing.
hmm, looks like I didnt read it carefully enough

Jun 11, 2008
Worgen said:
Glademaster said:
Worgen said:

I dunno I could be wrong but that is what I thought the prebrackets were for anyway.

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Glademaster said:
Worgen said:
Glademaster said:
Worgen said:

I dunno I could be wrong but that is what I thought the prebrackets were for anyway.
what your saying makes sense, I thought tho when we filled it out that was us voting essentially for the different companies

Jun 11, 2008
Worgen said:
Glademaster said:
Worgen said:
Glademaster said:
Worgen said:

what your saying makes sense, I thought tho when we filled it out that was us voting essentially for the different companies
Ah fair enough that is what I thought the first year I did MM then someone told me otherwise. Although last year so many people got annoyed about Zynga so I suppose there will be less surprises this year.

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Glademaster said:
Worgen said:
Glademaster said:
Worgen said:
Glademaster said:
Worgen said:

Ah fair enough that is what I thought the first year I did MM then someone told me otherwise. Although last year so many people got annoyed about Zynga so I suppose there will be less surprises this year.
did we have the bracket things last year? I dont really remember doing anything on it other then the voting

Jun 11, 2008
Worgen said:
did we have the bracket things last year? I dont really remember doing anything on it other then the voting
Yeah they did but it wasn't as big of a deal. I think they had some smaller prizes on offer. I am not sure if it was last year they added it but the predictions were there last year.