Stolen Pixels #14: Azeroth Travelogue, Part 1

Shamus Young

Jul 7, 2008
Stolen Pixels #14: Azeroth Travelogue, Part 1

Take a trip through Azeroth with Stolen Pixels and you'll meet many interesting people, only some of whom will try to kill you.

snuffler

Jun 4, 2008
haha that was freakin awesome. "Are you trying to get me to turn around so you can stab me?"
"... No."

Loneduck3

Jul 12, 2008
If I had a nickel for every time I had to run away, or run to my body. (I had a mage.)
Shamus, I too had to quit, all or nothing. The closest I came to playing casually was back when I had a girlfriend, I would stop the game any time she came over or asked me to come over. Relationships aside, the comic was quite funny.

Eagle Est1986

That One Guy
Nov 21, 2007
Marvellous Shamus, had a feeling we'd be back to a Warcrack one this week.... you're getting dangerously close to convincing me to play this game.... not sure if that's a good thing or not.

Robyrt

Aug 1, 2008
The mage bit is very true. I played some as a solo Priest, which is even messier - imagine having to cast 2-3 spells just to run away without dying :p

DrDrizzew

Aug 1, 2008
I had never even considered the impact of all that drinking on the average mage's physique. Frequent calls of nature indeed. Nice work.

shMerker

Oct 24, 2007
It's conjured water though, so she can just dismiss it from her bladder. Mages only go to the bathroom to mock you and your filthy bodily needs.

DarkHyth

Apr 10, 2008
Ehhh... didn't find this one as funny as all the rest. The text in each panel was predictable and... unoriginal? They weren't anything I hadn't heard before. I think you do great work, all the previous ones were a blast. Perhaps this one is for WoW fans only. Everything you say is true (even though some may sound ridiculous), but it just wasn't funny, no offense.

*sets up flame shield*

ElArabDeMagnifico

Dec 20, 2007
Seeing that gnome rogue say "I'm not doing anything" reminded me of the Grots in DoW - when they always friggin' say that.

"NO **** YOU AREN'T DOING ANYTHING! IT'S WHY I CLICKED ON YOU!"

Dectilon

Sep 20, 2007
DarkHyth post=6.69310.656219 said:
Ehhh... didn't find this one as funny as all the rest. The text in each panel was predictable and... unoriginal? They weren't anything I hadn't heard before. I think you do great work, all the previous ones were a blast. Perhaps this one is for WoW fans only. Everything you say is true (even though some may sound ridiculous), but it just wasn't funny, no offense.

*sets up flame shield*
I have to agree sadly : / But hey, no one hits homeruns every day ~~

josh797

Nov 20, 2007
Dectilon post=6.69310.660705 said:
DarkHyth post=6.69310.656219 said:

*sets up flame shield*
I have to agree sadly : / But hey, no one hits homeruns every day ~~
3rded. swing and a miss, but thats ok. i still love you shamus. oh dont do that, crying is ok. there there, let it all out. in all seriousness, im still excited for your next comic. go shamus!