The Week in Review: Transformers, Ninjas and Portal

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
The Week in Review: Transformers, Ninjas and Portal

In this week's edition, a Japanese girl becomes a cyborg assassin - kind of - and pirates fall into an ingenious trap.

Portal 2 ARG Gets All Artistic

The Alternate Reality Game that Valve has set up to promote the imminent launch of Portal 2 has yielded a bountiful harvest of what would appear to be concept art. Everything from the game's box art, to the design of the robots, to the way that lead character Chell would look is there. Not only is it rather nice art - as you might expect - but it's interesting to see some of the ideas that didn't get used. Hit the link for galleries. (Link [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/109153-Portal-2-ARG-Unleashes-Flood-of-Concept-Art])

Xelt

May 11, 2008
When pre-loading Portal 2 I was looking at the achievments and Saw one that was rather interesting. Thanks to the ARG Making me pre-order it!

One of the achivments is named Ship Overboard. And to get it you have to find the missin equipment. Maybe something with the Borelaias ? (spelt that wrong I think!)

lumenadducere

May 19, 2008
Hah, that Garry's Mod trap is awesome. Missed it when it was first posted, so glad I caught it here.

And I missed the Portal 2 concept art as well! Hm, I've gotta start paying more attention.