Name Game: Please Hold

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
Don't worry, most of us are... er... sick... at the same time that Portal 2 is coming out.

Total coincidence...

PixelKing

Moderately confused.
Sep 4, 2009
And it came to be known as portal fever to all parents, teachers and bosses....

Magnatek

A Miserable Pile of Honesty
Jul 17, 2009
Now you're thinking with SQUIRRRRR...

Anyway, it's fine by me. Good luck with whatever it is, and we'll see the full strip tomorrow. :)

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Well. I suppose if half the world is busy playing portal, then you shouldn't feel bad playing it, too.
Though, i really would like to know what the real reason for the delay is.
Also, squids are funny. That is all.

theriddlen

Apr 6, 2010
The Gentleman said:
Don't worry, most of us are... er... sick... at the same time that Portal 2 is coming out.

Total coincidence...
Exactly, we just have all caught Portalosis. It's a very serious condition, and discrimination against it should be prohibited by law.

Mysten

Sep 28, 2008
Webcomic schedules. Another thing brought to a halt by deadly neurotoxin. Also affected: scientists, test subjects and cats.

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
Well, Leels. I wouldn't say you're playing Portal 2 as much as you're standing around and watching me play it while occasionally dropping me into bottomless pits.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
Sometimes, you can call out in advance. I scheduled my time off in advance for portal 2.

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Grey Carter said:
Well, Leels. I wouldn't say you're playing Portal 2 as much as you're standing around and watching me pay it while occasionally dropping me into bottomless pits.
Ah getting competitive isn't he ? XD nice.

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
Grey Carter said:
Well, Leels. I wouldn't say you're playing Portal 2 as much as you're standing around and watching me pay it while occasionally dropping me into bottomless pits.
but but, dropping people into botomless pits is what you're supposed to do in Portal 2 co-op, isn't it?

OT: Play some more, Portal 2 is definitly one of the best games this year.