The Week in Review: Superman, Sony, and Zombie Fortresses

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
The Week in Review: Superman, Sony, and Zombie Fortresses

In this week's edition, Superman renounces his US citizenship, and Sony reveals just how much personal information it has lost.

Nintendo Confirms New Console

After plenty of rumors and speculation, Nintendo has confirmed that it plans to release a replacement for the Wii next year. What's more, the console - which doesn't even have a code name yet - will be playable at this year's E3. While this isn't going to do the average gamer much good, it does mean we only have a few weeks to wait until we learn a whole lot more about it. (Link [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/109522-Nintendo-Officially-Confirms-New-Console-for-2012])

sooperman

Partially Awesome at Things
Feb 11, 2009
That arrangement of Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo news seems tragic somehow. For Sony, anyway. Can't wait to see if they keep their May 3rd deadline.

Gabrielle Wuollet

Feb 4, 2011
When it said that Superman quit America, I thought they were talking about a flesh and blood person and I was like, and this is news how? But then I realized that they were talking about the DC Super Hero.
I'd love to have a Zombie Proof house. That, and a stash of molotovs.
Microsoft rebanning people is kinda silly. :p
The whole Sony thing has me depressed and angry.
Nintendo's new console hopefully is a great successor to the Wii. I was a lucky one to get a Wii when it first released, and I was a little disappointed that they didn't have more remote-compatable games that let it run smoothly.

And Sony has made a May 3rd deadline? There's some news for me.