8 Best Ways To Celebrate National Mario Day

DrStrangelove

Apr 10, 2008
8 Best Ways To Celebrate National Mario Day

Today is March 10th and that means that today is National Mario Day. So celebrate with a small sampling of some of the best games to feature Mario over the years.

Read Full Article

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Two things. 1) Mario was rescuing Pauline in Donkey Kong not Peach, and 2) That Mario World screen shot doesn't look like any part of Mario World I've ever seen.

DocImpossible452

Feb 19, 2014
canadamus_prime said:
Two things. 1) Mario was rescuing Pauline in Donkey Kong not Peach, and 2) That Mario World screen shot doesn't look like any part of Mario World I've ever seen.
That's because those Goombas are Super Mario Bros 3 sprites o_O

EDIT: And the background is all wrong!

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
DocImpossible452 said:
canadamus_prime said:

I noticed that. I was trying to work out if that was from a beta version of Mario World or a fan game.

DrStrangelove

Apr 10, 2008
canadamus_prime said:
DocImpossible452 said:
canadamus_prime said:

Good catch! We've updated the gallery with a correct screenshot from Super Mario World.