8 Christmas Movies to Watch With the Family

n0e

Eternally Lurking
Feb 28, 2014
8 Christmas Movies to Watch With the Family

Christmas isn't just the time for gift giving and being good to one another, it's a great time to sit back and relax to a great seasonal movie or two. Here are eight movies that would be great to watch for the Holidays.

Do you know of others? Please let us know in the comments below!

Read Full Article

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
If you're going to watch "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" watch the original animated film, not that big budget monstrosity that represented the source material about as well as Dragon Ball Evolution.

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
Canadamus Prime said:
If you're going to watch "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" watch the original animated film, not that big budget monstrosity that represented the source material about as well as Dragon Ball Evolution.
To be fair, Jim Carrey as the Grinch was amusing:

And well.....its not as bad as....this:

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Samtemdo8 said:
Canadamus Prime said:
To be fair, Jim Carrey as the Grinch was amusing:

And well.....its not as bad as....this:

Jim Carrey did turn in a great performance given what he had to work with.
And yeah, I'll give you that. Cat in the Hat was worse.

Jeremy Dawkins

Oct 17, 2011
In my opinion "The Santa Clause" is better than some of the movies on this list. Might just be nostalgia talking though.

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
Ahem...

Home Alone 1 & 2
The Muppets Christmas Carol
I'll Be Home for Christmas
It's a Wonderful Life

Sure there's others as well.

distortedreality

May 2, 2011
Katherine Kerensky said:
Disappointed that Die Hard isn't on the list. That's, like, the ultimate Christmas movie.
Came in to say the exact same thing. Watching the first two DH movies was a Xmas Eve tradition with my family when I was younger.

These days I'm normally working Xmas Eve, as I am this year, but I'm still killing baddies and repeatedly saying fuck in spirit.