8 Console Exclusives that We Want to Play on PC

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
8 Console Exclusives that We Want to Play on PC

Every platform has its exclusvies, but we'd love to play these eight console exclusives on PC.

Read Full Article

JCAll

Oct 12, 2011
Metroid Prime Trilogy...in VR. It's the only thing that would get me to shell out the cash for a headset.

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
This list seems familiar, did we have it before?
The only one on that list I have any interest in is The Last of Us.

Sep 14, 2009
*in b4 that'll never happen, why even make list*

*in b4 defense force morphs into action*

Not a bad list, I'd certainly love a few of them on PC, but I can think of others I'd rather have too in place of some.

Aug 31, 2012
Grouchy Imp said:
And we'd love to play a bunch of PC exclusives on consoles. What exactly is your point?
The same point as all the rest of the list articles.

OT: I might play Red Dead Redemption if it came to PC.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
inFAMOUS 1 & 2
Forever missed :( but once my ps3 blew up I couldn't go back

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Call me crazy, but isn't Red Dead Redemption on its way to PC? Wasn't there talk of a remaster coming to PS4 and Xbone, along with a PC version?

Orga777

Jan 2, 2008
putowtin said:
inFAMOUS 1 & 2
Forever missed :( but once my ps3 blew up I couldn't go back
PS3's are really cheap now. You should be able to find one rather easily. Also, give it time. I am sure an updated re-release will come out eventually. lol.

kasperbbs

Dec 27, 2009
Casual Shinji said:
Call me crazy, but isn't Red Dead Redemption on its way to PC? Wasn't there talk of a remaster coming to PS4 and Xbone, along with a PC version?
Seriously? Great news if thats true. I was tempted to get "PS NOW" for this one.

As for this list, thats pretty much the reason why i got a PS4, not regretting my decision.

MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
Gutsripper said:
Fable II would be nice...
Fable II was a terrible game and Fable III was only slightly better due to its strong third act. Seriously, play Fable: TLC then after forget that any other games in the series exist and you'll be doing yourself a favour.

As a recently proud owner of a PS4 I can safely say it's an incredibly smart purchase. Looking forward to playing The Last of us, Uncharted 1-3 remastered + 4 and Bloodbourne and Horizon: Zero Dawn has been fantastic so far. After having such a long buildup of good games over the years "why not" was the only thing I could come up with when faced with the question of "is it worthwhile to get a PS4?"

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
MercurySteam said:
As a recently proud owner of a PS4 I can safely say it's an incredibly smart purchase. Looking forward to playing The Last of us, Uncharted 1-3 remastered + 4 and Bloodbourne and Horizon: Zero Dawn has been fantastic so far. After having such a long buildup of good games over the years "why not" was the only thing I could come up with when faced with the question of "is it worthwhile to get a PS4?"
Don't miss Yakuza 0 either. It's one of the best sandbox games I've ever played.

Devieus

Jul 30, 2014
All mass must eventually gravitate towards a point of maximum sensibleness
Thanks Yahtzee.

Casual Shinji said:
It's getting ported to the PS4 and XBone, that is to say it's getting ported to PS Remote Play and XBox Play Anywhere, which is basically just them giving up.

Gutsripper

Aug 23, 2010
MercurySteam said:
Gutsripper said:
Fable II would be nice...
Fable II was a terrible game and Fable III was only slightly better due to its strong third act. Seriously, play Fable: TLC then after forget that any other games in the series exist and you'll be doing yourself a favour.
I played Fable: TLC to death and yes that is still the best in the series. I also played the anniversary edition which was... a thing. also played Fable III which was nice but I just never got a chance to play Fable II and it just kinda annoys me.

revjay

Everybody's dead, Dave.
Nov 19, 2007
I want to play, Don't Put Things on Single Pages to Farm Page Views... FailFish