8 Fictional People We Wish Were Real

n0e

Eternally Lurking
Feb 28, 2014
8 Fictional People We Wish Were Real

Here are eight of fictional characters we wish were real.

Read Full Article

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
I must admit, I'm a bit confused by the lack of Star Wars characters. While I would personally prefer Luke or Leia, I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who would wish for Han.

Also, I would take Picard over Kirk, mainly because of what was said about Kirk: There's no one else you'd want at the helm of a battleship or destroyer. Personally, I think Picard wouldn't let it even get to that point, and on the occasions when it did, he's just as effective in combat.

Gandalf is an inspired choice. I often find myself repeating his wisdom to give me encouragement.

bjj hero

Feb 4, 2009
I'm glad Batman is fictional.

A Billionaire playboy who inherited his billions at ancearly age. By day he is an elite playboy. At night he goes to the poorer areas of town to beat up the disabled, the mentally ill and ethnic minorities. He is rich so the law doesnt apply to him and he always wins because he is elite, he is better and smarter than everyone else with the most expensive equipment.

The world is a better place without a real life batman.

Rastrelly

%PCName
Mar 19, 2011
Silentpony said:
Got a few more for ya'
HERETIC! How dare you doubt the reality of our beloved God-Emperor! By the Throne, I'll make sure your guts are properly hung all over the nearest Inquisitorial Stronghold dungeon!

Stupidity

Sep 21, 2013
bjj hero said:
He is rich so the law doesnt apply to him and he always wins because he is elite, he is better and smarter than everyone else with the most expensive equipment.
The world is a better place without a real life batman.
Now imagine he was a vigilante with magic powers, possibly immortal and has a history of meddling in politics and genocidal aspirations.
No wizards plz.
Especially wizards powered by their Specialness. Both Gandalf and Hermoine have magic just because the Universe loves them more than us.