8 Fictional Video Games We Wish Were Real

Steven Bogos

The Taco Man
Jan 17, 2013
8 Fictional Video Games We Wish Were Real

Movies and TV shows employ their fare share of "fake games", and we really wish we could actually play some of them...

Read Full Article

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat šŸ
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
No Grand Theft Walrus? I am disappoint.

Vendor-Lazarus

Censored by Mods. PM for Taboos
Mar 1, 2009
The game from Stargate Atlantis episode "The Game".
I would kill do anything for that to exist.
The Ultimate Land 4X game.

*Imagines such a space 4x game* *mind blown*

Kyrian007

Nemo saltat sobrius
Legacy
Mar 9, 2010
Kansas
Country
U.S.A.
SAO, really? A game that is almost guaranteed to KILL you if you play it. Well... we are overpopulated, mostly with dumb people who would play a lethal game. Ok, I approve.

I'll stick with Brainscan. A game that will only make me think I really killed my friends and neighbors. And it will at worst give me seizures.

LordLundar

Apr 6, 2004
Well, there is a game of Sword Art Online, a few actually, it's just not an MMO.
As well, the Fix it Felix Jr. and Sugar Rush are web games. (Sugar Rush is a Unity engine game, so note that.)
Finally, keep dreaming on HL3. If it does happen, it won't be any time soon and in any event it will be a massive disappointment.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Why would you want to really play sword art online? As a game it sounds pretty crappy aside from the head gear, which can apparently kill you because thats functionality that would be built into a game controller.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
To be fair to the X-Files, I think that episode was written by people who've never SEEN a video game before. I wonder if there's a TVTrope for that...